eating tennis balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eating tennis balls

well... i've gone and got my wisdom teeth out this morning!
    look like i've eaten a tennis ball again!

can't smoke for 2 days...
    can't drink cos of pills...

lucky i don't have a woman cos he'd ban that too!!

anyone know if i should expect it to hurt later on??

isn't it annoying when you recognise so many of the dentists assistant girls but can't think where from...
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by dabigman

anyone know if i should expect it to hurt later on??the truth yes soon as injections wear off mate SORRY stand by with bucket of painkillers. HAMPSTER FACE

isn't it annoying when you recognise so many of the dentists assistant girls but can't think where from...
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

anyone know if i should expect it to hurt later on??

Hahaha Matt......."hurt later on??" Just make sure I'm not near you when it does cos I hate to see grown men cry.

Comment

hmmm... i knew there was a catch... apart from uncomfortable noises i was surprised they came out so quick.... maybe i should do a sicky off work tomorrow then!... could be handy... on holiday today and all next week... could sicky myself a whole 2 weeks off!

Comment

your dreams

Comment

Hi Matt,

Hope the pain and swelling goes fast - would suggest you ask Dunno if you could join in on Thursday but not sure how the bumping around will go down with the dentistry.

Trev & Penny
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

MATT if you are run down expect your gums to get an infection as i did, it floored me for a week. you need some SUCKY SWEETS like WERTHERS ORIGINALS as all the OAP'S eat them LOL
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                MATT if you are run down expect your gums to get an infection as i did, it floored me for a week. you need some SUCKY SWEETS like WERTHERS ORIGINALS as all the OAP'S eat them LOL
                i think i'm alright... kept the teeth for the tooth fairy so i can try to get some of my money back!... dentists aint cheap!
                i went to McDonalds for lunch as he recommended soft food and i thought their mush fitted the bill!... bit tricky but got it all down in the end!

Comment

Working...
                X