Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie but Oldie..joined up..

Hello fellow members,

"At last"...after weeks of actually being registered on this forum, i have finally been able to participate on here!!!....

..Not sure why but i could not post or take part in the forum threads despite being registered and having initiated my account via the Email verification !..A few emails to the administrators afterwards may of done the trick i guess!

Anyway, here i am, confirmed petrolhead and lover of all things Internal Combustion....I have had a few Surfs in the past, about 10 years ago when they were being imported into the country on a big scale..they were the older 2.4's and i really liked them....to go back a little further, from my experience working in sales at a Toyota main dealer back in the early 90's, i had a number of Hi-Lux pick-ups, which were a cool truck back in the day..

.. (i dabbled in the purchase and export of them several yrs ago and set up my own little business called Luxtrux...it all fizzled out because it got to the point where there were no single cab 2.4D pick-ups around anymore, they had all gone abroad)

OK, i have rattled on enough......point being, i am back in the market for a nice Gen'3 Surf with the KZ engine and it seems many of these seem to be disappearing abroad now!!!..or are in the hands of dealers asking big money for them....£3,500 should get me a good one i reckon?

Anybody got one on here for sale?

Thanks, Phil.

Phil,how do and welcome.Keep your eyes peeled and you will find a good one before long.

Comment

Hi & happy hunting.
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hello Phil. Welcome to the forum. Keep looking, and you'll find a good one at a reasonable price. Good luck.
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Welcome. I sort of was keeping an eye out for a 3rd gen and just got one in Dec. Well worth the wait and the money. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
          X