Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New surf! recognise this one?

Hi folks,

I recently bought a 91 hilux surf 2.4 from a guy called Terry McSpadden here in N.Ireland. However on closer inspection it has the blue and gold star of this members site and www.hiluxsurf.co.uk on the torsion bar at the rear!!

can anyone point me in the direction on whats been done to this yoke? and who on here has owned it before?

Its a fantastic going machine but it has numerous added switches that work but i cant actually figure out what they do!

Will try and post a pic up, navy blue, custom twin exhausts, white aftermarket shocks, yellow springs, polybushed, a bar with spots, cb et

any help is
    much appreciated guys!

Kyle
    Last edited by Kyle_rs; 2 February 2016, 20:56.

Hello Kyle.... Welcome.

Where are you based? I'm in Ards and have limited knowledge, but can point you in the direction of a Surf owning mechanic in Ballynahinch if you want the switches looked at

cheers...David
    Last edited by DavidB; 17 January 2013, 15:46.

Comment

I'm out at annahilt about 10 mins from ballynahinch David, its prob the mechanics! Was just interested to see I'd anyone knew any history about it so I can dig up some old threads

Comment

lol... He still has his 3.0 litre ok.

Anthony Kelly is his name, and he's at 124 Downpatrick Road, Ballynahinch - really decent guy.

Comment

Maybe helmett?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            Maybe helmett?

My first thought but his name is Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              My first thought but his name is Gary.
              Maybe Terry McSpazmo bought it from him? I've not heard from / got annoyed by him for ages. It was spelled 'Hellmett' if the OP wishes to search, although I will also, for a trip down memory land....

Comment

I don't believe anyone can ignite your blue touch paper so spectacularly as Hellmetttttt von donger.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  I don't believe anyone can ignite your blue touch paper so spectacularly as Hellmetttttt von donger.
                  Ah, the ever conciliatory Mr Hellmett......Such memories.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Haha, must admit I'm a little lost on this one!! The purple helmet? Lol was previously registered in England aswell, ill search for el hellnett, thanks guys

Comment

Good shout guys, it was Hellmett's surf!

Comment

Missing me much?

Greetings and salutations!

You got a real good wagon there Kyle!

The guys on here will keep you right on all things Surf.

A few throbbers and no-lifers but you'll just have to see for yourself.

Bon voyage!

Comment

Sounds like a good truck anyway, think I might have seen it. Any plans for it?

Comment

Working...
                          X