Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Reference Material online

Hello all

I'm a relative newbie to the forum and hoped to contribute to this site and came across some reference material members may find of value.

Having the normal issued Max Ellery's books 79/97 material - went looking for a more detailed electrical diagrams for Shift and Key lock issues for a KZN130 1995 Auto and came across the www.hilux4x4.co.za/manual/
    (South African Surf members site).

Lots of reference pdf's material for Surfs for that market and accepting the engine variants for hilux's - assuming many other issues for these cars are generic. Have just downloaded the 4Runner 1990 - 1995 dpf version (35Meg initially compressed in ZIP) covered under "OTHER DOWNLOADS" - quite impressed with format and like other members comments to there validity and usefulness for our imports.

Had a problem with stuck Key in Ignition and wanted to understand the circuitry. Within this downlad - checked the two SHIFT and KEY LOCK pdf sections for wiring colours and they are the same on my surf (except we drive on right and not left). Can't upload pdf to show as they are 53k and 23k in size with 19k site limits (Can a modulator help here). Otherwise if you want them just message me.

This section like others viewed are very easy to follow and comprehensive with component and circuit diagrams and includes measuring conditions for fault finding and cable terminal views.

If other members like these materials maybe they can be placed for easy access for all.

Love the site. Andy (Worthing)

Originally posted by SSRG3 View Post
    Can't upload pdf to show as they are 53k and 23k in size with 19k site limits (Can a modulator help here). Otherwise if you want them just message me.
    How would a modulator help?

We can't message you, you haven't paid your fees...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      How would a modulator help?

We can't message you, you haven't paid your fees...
      Hello Albannach
      Told you I'm a newbie. Honesty didn't know about fees structures and benefits that enabled personal messaging - not very clear on site. Paying for maintaining site very important and do agree with and will get to it and support - I do already use the sponsors and advertisers.

Hope there's feedback on the link I posted to see if any of these docs are useable: I have only downloaded the 4RUNNER 1990 to 1995 (ZIP pdf) found in "Other downloads" as have KZN130 and they are the most professionally presented mechanical and electrical docs found. i.e no photocopying etc and may be really useful. Each car section/part is separated in alphabetical pdf order. The Shift/Key Lock explaination look spot on and with all the threads seen on this subject - could have been answered with a few pdf pages found here. Wanted to upload/show these small sized docs to members (to show format and level of clarity of all pdfs found and thought someone might help me do this . Thanks for replying. Andy

Comment

Working...
      X