New Gauges FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gauges FAIL

Just finished wiring in my new Gauges, Voltmeter and Coolant temp. Done as Bushy said carefully soldered 12 volt Ignition supply to the black and white wire under steering colum, wrapped all the wires through bulkhead into engine bay, fixed the gauge pod.
    The Voltmeter works a treat but the Coolant temp has the bottom line of the digits missing. I have emailed the Ebay seller awaiting reply.
    A lesson to be learned test before you wire in. Mick I have not forgot your temp readings when I go on a run I will see what they are. A small trip into village it sat at 70.

Black/yellow wire!

The temp gauge isn't showing any readings because they don't work below 40 degrees.

Have you run the engine yet?

Comment

Yes, sorry black yellow wire. You are quite right Vince it doesnt read until 40 but the bottom lines of the display is missing. Just had a reply from the seller he is going to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
        Yes, sorry black yellow wire. You are quite right Vince it doesnt read until 40 but the bottom lines of the display is missing. Just had a reply from the seller he is going to replace.

Ah yes sorry, I mis-read your previous post.

Good news from the seller though.

Comment

Working...
        X