Avalanche \ Run to the Sun 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated...
    Anymore? This quite a poor "show of hands" so far...
    Doesn't anyone do meets and off roading any more?
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
      Updated...
      Anymore? This quite a poor "show of hands" so far...
      Doesn't anyone do meets and off roading any more?
      So going by this thread its not worth me booking Avalanche this year then??
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

I'd be up for it but does depend when its happening.

Comment

I'm up for it. It would be nice to meet some of you guys and gals and I'm sure I heard the magic words "beer and BBQ"?

Plus I'd like to try my first off-roading and the missus want to try and drive the Surf (Wide open fields please!).

Seriously though, depending on what dates come up - put me on the list.
          Leaky Surf

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
            So going by this thread its not worth me booking Avalanche this year then??
            ###### kids dont know how to have fun, just keep the truck clean brigade
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

PUT ME IN THE POT might be a little tough to eat lol.

Comment

Daily Bump.
                List updated...
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

If the list is not full can you stick my name down please,thanks,Alan

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                    If the list is not full can you stick my name down please,thanks,Alan
                    There is no limit to attendees as it stands Alan - more the merrier!
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Cornwall Devon Area

If you guys want to come to Cornwall/Devon I would gladly help out with Greenlane Routes. If Stormforce wants to liaise with me about a weekend I can keep dates in my diary free! I could also book a local pay and play site (Plymouth) for £300 for up to 30 vehicles.
                      www.lanestracksandtrails.co.uk Devon Rep GLASS

Comment

Put me down. Not sure if it'll be me on me tod or with wifey, plus two kids. Probably date dependent.

Cheers!

Comment

Done.... any more?
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I was just wondering if any arrangements or dates have been sorted yet? Also, if i put my name down twice can i eat and drink twice as much?
                            Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimpics57 View Post
                              If you guys want to come to Cornwall/Devon I would gladly help out with Greenlane Routes. If Stormforce wants to liaise with me about a weekend I can keep dates in my diary free! I could also book a local pay and play site (Plymouth) for £300 for up to 30 vehicles.
                              Jim are you with the 4x4 responce by any chance.
                              I've not had much chance at the moment as i have been really busy at work and the truck being off the road for a couple of weeks
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
                                I was just wondering if any arrangements or dates have been sorted yet? Also, if i put my name down twice can i eat and drink twice as much?
                                If it's anything like last time, you can eat as much as you can fit in your stomach, and it might be to my advantage this time if you drank a little of my booze for me....
                                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                                X