Avalanche \ Run to the Sun 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avalanche \ Run to the Sun 2013?

Well after the washout of 2012 I'm looking forward to maybe a couple of nights camping, beer banter bbqs and a little off roading to boot...

So with the influx of new members, let's hope we can get some good meets organised this year.

How about a tentative 'I'm In' list so the organisers of these events know if it:s worth pursuing. Obviously a lot of time and effort goes into setting up these gatherings so would be nice to see some support before the boys spend time investigating dates and venues etc...

Here we go then...
    1. Wolfracer and family
    2. Muddle
    3. Ballsy
    4. Growler
    5. Dazandcaz and family
    6. Twisted Instigator
    7. Kwakka666
    8.Mark7081 and mrs Mark
    9. Andypandy
    10. Honest Al
    11. Surfboy and possibly wifey
    Last edited by Wolfracer; 25 January 2013, 20:58.
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Where can I get morw info on this?
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
      Where can I get morw info on this?
      Search to see previous years events... but this is just meant to be a show of hands to see if there is sufficient interest in this type of event for 2013...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Seen the site and says 'groups can hire the pay and play for 200+vat per day', so if a good few of us go it would be nice and cheap!

What sort of time of year are you thinking, deffo interested.

Comment

Count me in John. !!

Comment

Are you organising it this year John ?

Either way put my name in the pot

Comment

Getting myself in trouble here...

1. No I am not organising anything.
              2. AFAIK nothing has been arranged, discussed or proposed.
              3. All I am trying to do is spark some interest and try and see how many of our members would like to meet in the summer somewhere for a weekend.
              4. If there is sufficient interest in a meet or two, then we can start discussing options and dates.
              5. Jotto and others normally head up Avalanche, and do a fantastic job.
              6. I believe Stormforce has organised "run to the sun" before... was just throwing that into the mix.
              7. This is not restrictive.... more a thread on who's interested, and then what we can do!
              8. So, even if it's a casual interest in attending "some" weekend event this summer, get yer name down.
              9. Any suggestions for events would be welcomed.
              10. That's all.
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Jotto and Koi normally do an Avalanche meet but i think it was cancelled last year due to lack of interest.
                I was doing the rtts's upto a couple of years back due to my dad being diagnosed as terminally ill so i never organised anything since due to the fact if anything happens i didn't want to let everyone down at the last moment.
                I was thinking of doing an off road weekend for the l200 guys but if you wanted and i go ahead i could do one as a joint weekend
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi john, put me and the kids on the list. Might have to endure the wife aswell though.
                  Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by dazandcaz View Post
                    Hi john, put me and the kids on the list. Might have to endure the wife aswell though.
                    I'll put money on it that your lass doesn't go on the forum Daz, cos your balls would be in a sling by now.

"Endure" it should be an honour to take the "trouble & strife" along.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Sssshhhhh, she might hear.
                      Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        Jotto and Koi normally do an Avalanche meet but i think it was cancelled last year due to lack of interest.
                        I was doing the rtts's upto a couple of years back due to my dad being diagnosed as terminally ill so i never organised anything since due to the fact if anything happens i didn't want to let everyone down at the last moment.
                        I was thinking of doing an off road weekend for the l200 guys but if you wanted and i go ahead i could do one as a joint weekend
                        I think that might work very well..
                        and no rivallry whatsoever!
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

The L200 guys!! We are priority

Mixed bunch would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                            I think that might work very well..
                            and no rivallry whatsoever!
                            Originally posted by muddle View Post
                            The L200 guys!! We are priority

Mixed bunch would be good.
                            Not promising anything but i will see if the offer of a campsite is still open with a kitchen,shower etc there as its in the grounds of a stable yard for race horses
                            and the off roading will be about 30 secs down the road so all close
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi ya happy clappers!!
                              Sorry I haven't been of for ages, but as always I am definitely up for the summer trip! It's always a great weekend with top people & brilliantly organised too. So definitely put my name on the list please...
                              It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Working...
                              X