Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear repeaters

hi
    any members selling clear repeaters for gen 3 ? i know i can get them from rufftraxs, but if i can help a member out i will. wanted bumper and wing ones.

cheers Ark
    ordered the wing ones off ebay now
    Last edited by Arkamelis; 1 January 2013, 22:50.

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
    hi
    any members selling clear repeaters for gen 3 ? i know i can get them from rufftraxs, but if i can help a member out i will. wanted bumper and wing ones.

cheers Ark
    ordered the wing ones off ebay now
    wing indicators turned up today, and fitted them in five minutes, they came with chrome and amber bulbs, got the crystal clear ones, and they look very good fitted. all for £7.99, also in the description didn't mention anything about fitting a gen 3.

Comment

If you find a decent, sensibly priced set for the front bumper I'd be interested, I'm just not up for paying £30-£40 for a set, in my mind, probably wrong again, but surely we should be able to get just the front plastic bit which is normally held on with two screws, and some replacement amber bulbs, or am I forgetting something, just bugs me that you seem to have to buy an entire light unit.

I've even considered looking into how you'd make a mould and create your own.

Pretty sure these won't fit, as they're for the Mk3 Pickup, but just so people know exactly what I'm talking about

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Indi...item588fa126d9

Rog
      Last edited by fsaroyster; 5 January 2013, 08:12. Reason: Added Ebay link

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
        If you find a decent, sensibly priced set for the front bumper I'd be interested, I'm just not up for paying £30-£40 for a set, in my mind, probably wrong again, but surely we should be able to get just the front plastic bit which is normally held on with two screws, and some replacement amber bulbs, or am I forgetting something, just bugs me that you seem to have to buy an entire light unit.

I've even considered looking into how you'd make a mould and create your own.

Pretty sure these won't fit, as they're for the Mk3 Pickup, but just so people know exactly what I'm talking about

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Indi...item588fa126d9

Rog
        hi Rog
        the two wing ones i brought from ebay didnt state to fit a gen 3, thing was they looked the same, so just went for it. and perfect fit.
        i think your right about you should be able to replace just the lens and use all the back of original light unit. me personally, i would of pop the question or just brought them and send them back if no joy.

ark

Comment

Working...
        X