Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Santa, for xmas I want.......

a set of curling tongs to go with this

Picked her up yesterday at Cardiff and drove home.Thank god for the lift,it was a tad wet and flooded.

Haven't been home 24 hours yet and I'm still grinning.

Nice!!!

What are the lift specs on that?

Are they 35s?

It looks huge!
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Nice truck its the one off ebay isnt it?

Comment

Yes it's the one on ebay. I made an offer and it got accepted. Promised my wife I would sell some of my other toys to finance it lol.
        It's got 315 x75 16 on it. Closer to 33's I think but please correct me if wrong. Brand new roughtrax head and radiator as well. 400 miles and it never missed a beat. I kept grinning at Range Rovers as I looked down on them on the M6.

Comment

34.6 inch on the wheels.

Truck looks very nice and stands well. Did you get a good deal?

Comment

I got it for £2800 which I thought was reasonable considering the mods and head work that had been done. The clock is in KMs so it has only just covered over 100k miles. It will need four new tyres though for it's mot in July so I better start saving. There is no rubbing from the tyres. All the lift work was done by the original lady who imported her and seems to be professionaly done. She is a pleasure to drive and even my wife likes her (doesn't like the 2.4) despite the unlady like way she has to climb into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
              MY GOD!! Its Huge!! look at it in comparison with you - nice boots by the way.
              If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Nice mate have many happy miles in it. The number plate is very apt
                Brian

Comment

Blimey, no rubbing on *nearly* 35s

I love it!

If you have any details on the lift please share, it looks like a fair bit of body lift...

How soes she ride?

Oh, and enjoy!
                  More Lift.
                  More Tyres.
                  More Engine.

Comment

re surf

Hi blacksheep
                    Very nice, like you i have only just got my gen 3, same colors has you, there nice to drive and look good to.

enjoy. Ark

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                      Blimey, no rubbing on *nearly* 35s

I love it!

If you have any details on the lift please share, it looks like a fair bit of body lift...

How soes she ride?

Oh, and enjoy!
                      Had a poke undearneath. It looks like 4 inch body lift (couldn't find my tape!)and 2 inch suspension. She is a fantastic ride despite the height. My old jeep pitches and rolls more. A pic of the lift at the rear.

As an aside, the air and fuel filter set up has also been changed with the fuel filter being bypassed in fav of something much smaller. Hope this pic makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X