Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and how much for a nsf caliper as mine is seized

Comment

£35 for the spoiler not sure i have a nsf caliper but will have a dig around tomorrow and see what i can find.
      webbo £25 for the osf caliper all the pistons are free
      i found out today the swaffham green laning run is free so please let me know asap if you want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
        £35 for the spoiler not sure i have a nsf caliper but will have a dig around tomorrow and see what i can find.
        i found out today the swaffham green laning run is free so please let me know asap if you want to go.
        il have the spoiler at the swaffam run please mate. and dont suppose you have got 2 rear head rests in grey do you?

Comment

sorry dont have the head rests.
          no problem will bring the spoiler along.
          the kings lynn run we are meeting at mcdonalds at 9am for a 10am start, will you be there?

Comment

cant say for definate untill xmas eve but its a 90percent yes as il be traveling back from up north late, and swaffam is definate

Comment

Originally posted by benjo View Post
              and how much for a nsf caliper as mine is seized
              I have a good nearside caliper Mate, If Joe cant sort you out. I am at Terrington St Clements.

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
                I will have that Joe I am Almost 100% able to make Swaffham.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                  I have a good nearside caliper Mate, If Joe cant sort you out. I am at Terrington St Clements.
                  how much mate and can you bring it to swaffam?

Comment

how much mate and can you bring it to swaffam?
                    £25 Mate as thats what Joe wants for os caliper. Where are you, do you want to meet up on way to Swaffam ?

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
                      £25 Mate as thats what Joe wants for os caliper. Where are you, do you want to meet up on way to Swaffam ?
                      im in wisbech (only lived here for a year though) and yeah il be heading through that way so could meet at lynn?

im contemplating going out and doing my suspension lift but the rain is putting me off

Comment

excellent i will confirm spaces for swaffham.
                        and i have booked you a provisional slot for kings lynn
                        i dont seem to have a ns caliper, well i cant find it anyway

Comment

ok no worries dont suppose anybody has any front pads even if they are part used as got some miles to do over xmas but cant get any pads till 28th

Comment

also got my rear suspension left done today in the rain (wet through even with waterproofs on) and extended the panhard rod. need to do the front tomorrow now so fingers crossed its dry

Comment

ok no worries dont suppose anybody has any front pads e.ven if they are part used as got some miles to do over xmas but cant get any pads till 28th
                              The nearside caliper I have has some good pads in. I should be over Wisbech Pigeon shooting some time today if its any help ? I can drop it off to you. No worries. You can text me if its any help, as I wont be sitting and pooter to much today. 07831390885

Comment

sorry bud i was out working on car all day and didnt get on here. where do you shoot? i work on a farm with 4000acres over near ramsey and shoot a lot over there if you ever fancy a bit of extra land with plenty of quarry, anything from pigeons to deer

Comment

Working...
                                X