new round here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benjo View Post
    sorry bud i was out working on car all day and didnt get on here. where do you shoot? i work on a farm with 4000acres over near ramsey and shoot a lot over there if you ever fancy a bit of extra land with plenty of quarry, anything from pigeons to deer
    Most of the Rapeseed around here really. I always look for other land, I do a lot other rifle/lamping work also. Rabbits/ Foxes Hares, and my Brother is a qualified Stalker ( Of the four legged kind ). I/we are fully insured.
    Any
    thing Would be nice Mate, what do you go for just the Pigeons.

I am out and about today and could drop the caliper say meet you at the shelll garage at the end of the Bypass ? I will put it in the Truck, you have my number just txt me and I can tell you what time I can be there.

Comment

I'd LOVE to have a go at some shooting. Can i join?

Comment

we shoot anything down there, rabbits, hares, foxes, deer pheasent, partridge.
        we have a new shape hilux pickup that gets abused for rabbit shooting 1 driving and 2 in the back with semi auto shotguns, we got 86 the other night

be good to get a few of us together and go on a shoot

Comment

a coupe of pics with the 3" suspension lift, 2" body lift 33 kl17's and snorkel

Comment

Comment

great work the truck looks good, you really dont hang around with the mods do you.
              iv never been shooting before but would like to come along if possible?
              happy xmas

Comment

Originally posted by benjo View Post
                we shoot anything down there, rabbits, hares, foxes, deer pheasent, partridge.
                we have a new shape hilux pickup that gets abused for rabbit shooting 1 driving and 2 in the back with semi auto shotguns, we got 86 the other night

be good to get a few of us together and go on a shoot
                I'm up for it name the day.

Comment

Comment

the green lane runs starts at 9am from mcdonalds in kings lynn, you are all welcome i you want to come along, hopeully see some of you there.

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
                      the green lane runs starts at 9am from mcdonalds in kings lynn, you are all welcome i you want to come along, hopeully see some of you there.
                      Have a great day Guys and Gals, like I said Picking up with Moss the Dog today hoping to make the Swaffam run Joe...

Comment

i was busy aswell but will be at swaffam sunday!
                        did u want to meet in lynn sunday webbo?

Comment

Still a bit up in the air for me as picking up on Shoot today and was asked on another shoot Sat, and still have loads of jobs to get done and still need to get a day out on Boat Piking. The NS caliper is still here for you Mate. If you would not mind picking up the OS from Joe if I cant come, would be great Ta. Also Shooting would be good if poss.

Comment

no worries mate, yeah we will sort a day shooting in the new year! il text you saturday to find out what you are doing. if you need any help sorting the car give me a shout im a qualified mechanic

Comment

meet at swaffham mcdonalds at 9:30am for all of you that want to comeout for days green laning.
                              benjo i will bring your spoiler do you need me to bring anything else?
                              webbo if you cant make it, let me know and i will give you my paypal and then i can give benjo the caliper for you.

Comment

Cant Make it this time, Ben said he would PM me, If he wanted to pay you for my caliper, he can maybe pick up the one he needs from me tomm night on the way home and I can pay him, have a chat on the day , Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X