Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• views and opinions on decals

hi
    quite like the look of this surf with decal on the side, only seen it on this one, wondering if it was an original surf decal ? or custom made. anyway what do you's think
    Attached Files

Not for me, but if you like it go for it, it's your surf afterall.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Original, and in my opinion it looks pants.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

my partner thinks the same, doesn't like it at all, mind you she could just be saying so i don't spend anymore cash

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Glue-Strip...-/220785335109

Comment

its down to individual taste but imho pants
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

that particular one looks shite but if you like it then go for it,There are better ones about or find someone to custom make some for you
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Not a fan of decals at all.

Sponsorship stickers can be cool, but only if you are actually sponsored.

Comment

Personally, I like that one, the splashing wave. Mine hasn't got any stickers but if I had that one, I'd leave it on. It's original btw, seen a few with these. I always wanted the spare wheel cover with the yacht at sunset and the Engrish wording (which I can't remember, but it was summat like "Freedom to the dreamingness of 30 mpg")

I think if you add "Monster Energy" M's, you go faster - as "Jack Wolfskin" stickers make you able to cross terrain that would make an AT-AT Walker turn back.
                  Last edited by J i m s t e r; 11 December 2012, 15:44.
                  Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
                    Personally, I like that one, the splashing wave. Mine hasn't got any stickers but if I had that one, I'd leave it on. It's original btw, seen a few with these. I always wanted the spare wheel cover with the yacht at sunset and the Engrish wording (which I can't remember, but it was summat like "Freedom to the dreamingness of 30 mpg")

I think if you add "Monster Energy" M's, you go faster - as "Jack Wolfskin" stickers make you able to cross terrain that would make an AT-AT Walker turn back.
                    The 'AT-AT walker' bit really made me laugh - brilliant description!!

Comment

There's an alternate ending of "Empire Strikes Back" where Han Solo puts on a Jack Wolfskin jacket, gets into a Surf, then rams f*ck out of the walkers. Darth Vader does a U-ey and retreats to Pitlochry.

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post

this one
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
                          this one
                          Yes. Although I'd bet they look a little jaded after 16 years. And, I've got a bike rack bolted to the spare wheel now, so it wouldn't fit. Only sane answer is to buy a second Surf.

Comment

another decal

found this one as well
                            Attached Files

Comment

Prefer without decal myself but don't mind look of them on others truck
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                              X