Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now have my surf at last

hi all
    Went and picked up my surf last night from member w1ll, lovely gen 3 blue over silver, chuffed to bits with it, found it to be very smooth and fast for a 4x4, 300 mile trip home and no issues at all, carnt wait to make it my own, will post a pic soon has.
    Big thanks to W1ll, sound bloke

Matt

Well done. I was surprised how good they are when I bought my first one. If you need any help or advice, I am only down the road in Ottery.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Comment

Nice part of the country down there Matt.
      Is the Five Bells at Clyst Hydon still going

Comment

hi mark

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
        Well done. I was surprised how good they are when I bought my first one. If you need any help or advice, I am only down the road in Ottery.
        Cheers,
        Mark
        hi mark
        just down the road then, if your up for a bit of off roading and you know of somewhere ( light off roading to start ) maybe we can meet up at somepoint, if your into off roading that is, i look at my new surf and think i dont want to get it dirty

spk soon matt

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
          Nice part of the country down there Matt.
          Is the Five Bells at Clyst Hydon still going
          hi AL
          Yes very nice down this neck of the woods, and bound to be many places where a 4x4 could be tested out, i will be searching.
          dont drink im affrayed so not good with pubs, i dont live to far away from a really nice pub Merry Harriers ( very nice food there ). some very nice scenery too.
          Matt

Comment

Hi Al,
            Yes the 5 Bells is still going and doing well. It had a spell as a rather overpriced 'gastropub' but is back to decent honest beer and grub now.

Matt
            I might be up for a bit of light off roading but our trucks are our everyday transport and are pretty standard other than decent tyres. There are quite a lot of green lanes around here but they are very wet at the moment and it would be irresponsible to use them until they dry up a bit.
            The 1:25,000 OS maps have all the detail you need.
            Cheers,
            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
              Hi Al,
              Yes the 5 Bells is still going and doing well. It had a spell as a rather overpriced 'gastropub' but is back to decent honest beer and grub now.

Matt
              I might be up for a bit of light off roading but our trucks are our everyday transport and are pretty standard other than decent tyres. There are quite a lot of green lanes around here but they are very wet at the moment and it would be irresponsible to use them until they dry up a bit.
              The 1:25,000 OS maps have all the detail you need.
              Cheers,
              Mark
              hi Mark
              sounds like i good idea, likewise mine has no mods done so bog standard, some light off roading to begin with would be good also give me a chance to try 4x4 gears, let me know when your thinking of going out and il tag along, may even see if theres more members from down here that wants to come out.
              matt

Comment

Working...
              X