No announcement yet.

PM members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a paying member for almost 5 years now , and its been worth every penny.
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
      I've been a paying member for almost 5 years now , and its been worth every penny.
      Not for us.
      Brian

Comment

The paying members have a star in their profile - as you can see the really gobby ones have all got them

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Arkemelis - look in the stickys at the top of the General page for details about joining. Worth every penny and you even get a sticker!

Ultimagtr21 - I know Mr Clippersharp. Does our horse shears.
          PS Do you have an Ultima kit car?

Cheers,
          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Not for us.
            PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

I never got a sticker but still worth it for the all the info.
              No havent got an Ultima, would love one tho, after seeing one at Donnington.
              My sister gets clippersharp to sharpen her blades

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Not for us.

Chortle............

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

The paying members have a star in their profile - as you can see the really gobby ones have all got them

some of the quiet ones have one too
                  Сви можемо

Comment

OI!.... I find that comment rather,.....err,............Ac tually, you're probably right..
                    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

For the avoidance of doubt ...

at no point did I intimate that all those in possession of a star are gobby - merely that the really gobby members happen to have them

Comment

When did they decide there was an 'r' in 'can't'? Is it in lieu of the apostrophe? If so, why is it before and not after the 'n'?
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          When did they decide there was an 'r' in 'can't'? Is it in lieu of the apostrophe? If so, why is it before and not after the 'n'?

I agree! Exceptionally Infuriating. Almost as bad as substituting "brought" for "bought". No doubt the dyslexia defence and stupidity tolerance leagues have condoned it though.
                          En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

'ere - I resent that ...

I'll happily defend dyslexics but at no point have I ever suggested that it should just be tolerated - it's an issue that needs to be overcome !!!

Comment

Three pages and there is still no star under the OP name....

Now I'm not about to say that they have not bothered to join yet....just a general moan.

On another site I am a part of a guy posted for the first time with a very odd and difficult to solve problem, but solve it we did. It would have cost him a fair bit at a garage and for the first time I suggested he contribute some cash to the forum as there is no subs..just donations.

As you guessed, he logged on one more time with his problem solved...then nothing.

Yep...I'm now officially part of the grumpy old man club.
                              .... Which was nice.

Comment

'ere - I resent that ...

I'll happily defend dyslexics but at no point have I ever suggested that it should just be tolerated - it's an issue that needs to be overcome !!!

When I heard they had found a cure for dyslexia it was like music to my arse
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X