Vince

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince

Had an interesting drive back after leaving yours yesterday and the road over the hill was a little wet in places to say the least

Managed to get back safe and sound after washing the roof a few times, and this was on the main roads

Give Jo my thanks for the supper it went down a treat

Any way just to let you know the IBM has survived surgery and is currently having a software infusion so all looking good on that front.

Back up Dive is in progress and should be ready by end of night, just moving some stuff round first.

Recovered "images" from IBM so they should all be safe for you and will put on Back up and main drives

You're welcome mate she/we said.

Heard you all the way up to the top the hill when you left here, one continuous growel until you backed of the loud pedal at the summit.

Good news re: the IBM.

Comment

She did take a bit of pushing to get up that there hill

Hopefully when I get myself sorted again with some spare time i can get those wires crossed and see how she feels then.

OK to call you tomorrow evening ?? when I get back home.

Comment

Vince

Given up trying to call you and sent PM instead

Comment

Vince

Everything's ready to come back home to you once I can sort some decent packing materials to protect things on the journey.

IBM has had a facelift whilst it was here so hopefully you will like what I've done

Oh and I went with 2003 as I seem to remember that is what you currently have

Is there any day you would not want a delivery arriving next week ?

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
            Vince

Everything's ready to come back home to you once I can sort some decent packing materials to protect things on the journey.

IBM has had a facelift whilst it was here so hopefully you will like what I've done

Oh and I went with 2003 as I seem to remember that is what you currently have

Is there any day you would not want a delivery arriving next week ?
            Hi Andy,
            Sorry, forgot all about this thread.

I'm here all day every day, except today when I had to go to Seven Sisters, Neath and Swansea!

Thanks for fixing the puter, much appreciated, but there's no rush to get it back here, just leave it in your truck for me if you like?

p.s. I've found my phone charger now so I'm now back on-line!

Comment

About time you fixed that mobile

Can bring everything down with the truck if your OK with that, just tell me when. Might need to sort MOT first, as I think it due this month.

I'm hoping to try sorting some of the electrics this weekend, if the weather stays dry, so hopefully will have some of the bits out of the way.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Hi Andy,
              Sorry, forgot all about this thread.

I'm here all day every day, except today when I had to go to Seven Sisters, Neath and Swansea!

Thanks for fixing the puter, much appreciated, but there's no rush to get it back here, just leave it in your truck for me if you like?

p.s. I've found my phone charger now so I'm now back on-line!

Comment

Working...
              X