No announcement yet.

Surf train from Surrey to south Wales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train from Surrey to south Wales?

Anyone passing through or near Walton on Thames?

I've just bought a Yamaha Keyboard off eBay but it's collection only.
    I'm trying to get the seller to box it up for courier collection but he's using the excuse that he doesn't have the original packaging so would rather collection in person.

Even if it just means collecting it and wrapping it up in cardboard for me so I can get it collected from your place would help. I'll pay all fees to the courier so you won't need to put your hand in your pocket, just be available for pick up.
    If no one on here can help (don't go out of your way though) and he won't box it up for a courier then I'll just get my money back and send him a virtual slap! There's loads of other keyboards on eBay to choose from but unfortunately not as cheap as I have bagged this one for.

Thanks y'all.

Whats the sellers name ? Is it Beau Nidle ??
    Сви можемо

Comment

Comment

depends...

If my brother is down, we'll be off to Thorpe park on the weekend. Walton on Thames ain't too much further. then could pack it up and send or drive it down when truck is ready?

Comment

Would of helped If I checked when Thorpe park closed this year

Sorry Vince!

Comment

Thanks Ali, but the seller has seen sense and is packaging it up for me and will leave it with his Concierge for courier collection. It only costs a tenner with insurance!

Comment

Working...
            X