get together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get together

hi im new and was woundering if you ever have a get together ie like pub meets and stuff im in scarborough

paul ( shrek )
    1992 imported surf 2.4 ssr-x

Generally, no.

In fact, we couldn't get a dozen trucks together for an off roading weekend in the middle of the country, in the middle of summer, never mind a pub in Scarborough..

Shame though, as a big meet would be good fun I reckon.
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I agree, but didnt really have a summer did we?, lol
      What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Just seen that smilie means, durr? lol, i didnt mean that, lol

Comment

Can't blame it on the summer (or lack of). The "put me down for this pls" list opened in february iirc...
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

ahhh, thats a different kettle of fish then

Comment

ok it was just a thought would of been nice to chat and have a look round the othere surfs though in the new year

paul

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                Can't blame it on the summer (or lack of). The "put me down for this pls" list opened in february iirc...
                I wonder if a 2013 attempt will be made? With a few new members and different commitments of people it might be a different story.
                Non consternationes.

Comment

Club Meet?

Originally posted by shrek View Post
                  hi im new and was woundering if you ever have a get together ie like pub meets and stuff im in scarborough

paul ( shrek )
                  Paul,how do.I think its a good idea,include some girls in bikinis and beer and you will have a full list in no time.Next time I am near you(or Whitby) I will give you a shout ,you can buy me a beer

Comment

your on m8 but the surf not on road till after xmas insurance runs out on other car then and wont swap over to a 4x4 so going to shop around again running a golf gti at the mo cost more to insure than my old discovery v8 with all the mods it had like 3" lift winch snorkel and stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                      Generally, no.

In fact, we couldn't get a dozen trucks together for an off roading weekend in the middle of the country,
                      Not like the old days when we used to have big camping / laning / ####-up trips somewhere in Wales. Guess it's a combination of lane closures and the cost of fuel.

Or it might just be you're all a bunch on shiny-truck owning girls
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Days out

[QUOTE=Apache
                        Or it might just be you're all a bunch on shiny-truck owning girls [/QUOTE]

Thats not fair Andy,I tried a big girls blouse on once and it was too tight(the blouse that is)

Comment

Working...
                        X