thieving scum bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thieving scum bags

some c**ts have broken into my workshop either saturday or sunday and stolen a set of four 35 10.50 15s on chromed 8j modular wheels.
    the tyres are silverstone extreme off road MTs and are nearly new.
    if anybody is offered anything similar to these or spots them advertised anywhere please let me know.
    thanks joe

Sorry to hear that , there are some ####s about,

Comment

Kill all thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
        some c**ts have broken into my workshop either saturday or sunday and stolen a set of four 35 10.50 15s on chromed 8j modular wheels.
        the tyres are silverstone extreme off road MTs and are nearly new.
        if anybody is offered anything similar to these or spots them advertised anywhere please let me know.
        thanks joe
        Quite a rare tyre, and size there, Joe. hopefuly some one will see them advertised. They're also easily spotted out on the road, or at pay and play sites, on any vehicle. Keep your eyes peeled boys. Oh, and I agree;.... ABSOLUTE SCUM!
        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Norfolk ?I will spread the word.

Comment

F****RS!! im looking for wheels i`ll keep my eye open for yours aswell mate.
            GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Was it Dieselboy who had his wheels nicked, spotted them on some truck and the old bill wouldn't do anything?

They are too busy arresting people who say nasty things on tw@tter.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

There are some real a**holes in this world sorry to hear about what happend I will keep my eyes open for them . I have past this onto some on my landy owning friends who Have said they will spread the word for you
                Always up to my neck in it

Comment

thanks for the support and spreading the word guys, really appreciate it.

fingers crossed but i dont hold out much hope of seeing them again.
                  the that took my statement basicly said that if i do find them on ebay or elsewhere the chances are they would not be able to do anything as it would just be their word against mine. so it seems if they are found, vigilanty justice is the only way ill get them back.

Comment

sorry to hear that, i will mention to my mate, the one who waved at you on sat, in norwich, and i will tell a few around that area.
                    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
                      sorry to hear that, i will mention to my mate, the one who waved at you on sat, in norwich, and i will tell a few around that area.
                      How is the old Thrifty monster?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

i was in norwich sunday not saturday and was driving my car, are you sure it was me?
                        or is there somebody out there stealing my identity as well as my tyres?
                        is thrifty back in the uk now?
                        thanks again for spreading the word
                        Last edited by sjoe; 7 November 2012, 18:45.

Comment

i was in norwich sunday not saturday and was driving my car, are you sure it was me?
                          or is there somebody out there stealing my identity as well as my tyres?
                          is thrifty back in the uk now? yep!
                          thanks again for spreading the word
                          sure got confused,i was with my mate (not thrifty) who was driving a blue land cruiser, after i done susp. lift.

hope you find them

Comment

thanks
                            what lift did you install budweiser?

Comment

thanks
                              what lift did you install budweiser?
                              the simple one, roughtrax 2" shocks and springs, why?

Comment

Working...
                              X