X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ TonyN - Your message box is full!

Evening Tony,

No sign of the car bits I'm afraid

Was hoping there'd be a note to collect them from the post office or a neighbour, but nothing. Did you send them via Royal Mail, if so I can wander down to the collection office on Saturday morning and see if they've got them...

Assuming you did you Royal Mail, if you've got any details you can give me to help out when I contact the post office will be handy.

Thanks again

Rog

Hi, not got time to delete PM's, just passing through, I sent it Parcelforce last friday (at least, not sure now!) Will see if I kept the recipt.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I've had a look on the parcel force site but I don't think there's much I can do as a receipent to be honest, hopefully you've got the receipt number, I can at least quote that to them and see if they can confirm where it is, I'm hoping they tried to delivery and either the notes gone missing at home or the parcel is at the depot so I can get it, or its just got held up for some reason...

Thanks again

Rog

Comment

Evening Tony,

Any luck finding the receipt?

Thanks again

Rog

Comment

Evening Tony,

I've contacted Parcel Force via their website hoping they might be able to find my parcel, but with just my address and your name, they're unable to help me

They've told me I'll need either the Tracking number or the following, when you get a minute would you mind PMing these details please?

Sender’s name
          Sender's full address
          Recipient’s name
          Recipient’s full address
          Date of posting

Thanks again

Rog

Comment

Hi, ok, will PM them to you, but I didn't give them my address, just handed parcel over at the PO counter.

I fear I'll just have to give you your money back.

Comment

Cheers Tony.

I'm not going to give up yet! I think they're just stuck in some ###### sorting office somewhere. I'm not impressed that they can't just look up any parcels sent to my address, surely just my postcode should have been enough. Is it possible you've sent other bits out for some of the other folks on here and sent my mirrors off to someone else by mistake? Hopefully if that was the case the other members would have come back to you by now and asked for the bits they'd originally asked for

Thanks again

Rog

Comment

Tony I got the bits today! Turns out they'd attempted to deliver them back on the 25th and the note was stuck to the back of some junk mail I went through last night, luckily the post office was planning on returning them to you today.

Oh we'll, sorry for being such a pain/plumb/etc

Thanks again for everything.

Rog

Comment

hehe, result!

Good news, I actually found the reciept in my misses van yesterday, and had logged on now to send you the tracking no!!

It's typical, I normally send bigger boxes or stuff City Link next day as my friend has an account with them, so I drop them off at their shop and off they go, but they were away that week so had to go to PO, cost me £5 more postage than usual to boot, and thought we'd lost the lot!

Comment

I don't think I'm destined to have power folding mirrors!

I've taken my old mirror off only to discover the electrical connectors are different on the new power folding mirrors. Is this something I can sort out, i.e. get the right clip, or would it be a lot more involved than this?

I think I'll post this up as a separate post and see if any has any input...

At least I got the bits now, thanks again Tony.

Rog

Comment

Working...
                    X