• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

New ride pt1

Part one of new ride....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by PeakSurf; 26 October 2012, 13:59.
      Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by PeakSurf View Post
        Part one of new ride....
        Judging by the bumpers & paint condition that looks a tidy 2nd gen.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hey Si, I hope that air freshner isn't an Omen now that you're riding on wide rubber band tyres.

Comment

I wouldn't even contemplate getting off the drive, never mind driving on black ice in a beemer!
            Si. when the weather comes stay at home
            do not go out. buy tinned foods, stock up on candles and if you don't have a log burner, get one, and some wood. Then post here you wish you hadn't sold up!
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Ignore them Si - RWD + power + snow is a real hoot !

I used to love hooning about in my old 940 turbo - summat that big going sideways down the road gets the heart rate up nicely

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Hey Si, I hope that air freshner isn't an Omen now that you're riding on wide rubber band tyres.
                Haha, it handles great. "When it's dry"

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                I wouldn't even contemplate getting off the drive, never mind driving on black ice in a beemer!
                Si. when the weather comes stay at home
                do not go out. buy tinned foods, stock up on candles and if you don't have a log burner, get one, and some wood. Then post here you wish you hadn't sold up!
                It gives me the perfect excuse not to go to work but on the down side "no work, no pay"

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Ignore them Si - RWD + power + snow is a real hoot !

I used to love hooning about in my old 940 turbo - summat that big going sideways down the road gets the heart rate up nicely

Used to love getting the surf sideways so this should be a doddle on roundabouts.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Nice lookin Gen 2 PeakSurf

Welcome to the 2nd gen.Looks good. Thought you were after 3rd Gen tho.what swung you?
                  Expecting some retorts here, also got a BMW, 535d. Traction control was not worth putting on it, does sweet fa, in snow and rain,good fun tho.I know its a derv, but its one hell of an engine, quiet and revs like a petrol.

Comment

Like it, we've got one the same but it's a 323i in the bluey purple colour.

Comment

Working...
                    X