Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment search....

Hi

I realise this is way off topic, and very left field, but I'm recruiting for two senior roles, and am looking for really talented people and thought I'd expand my search to the forums I'm a member of, since I've met so many people through them over the years and had lots in common...so here is what I'm looking for:

Role 1 - Service Delivery Manager, strong IT services delivery background, preferably within an MVS environment, focused on over delivery of SLAs to our contract customer base. Good commercial and technical experience, very hands on management style, will need to travel to Redditch, Guildford and Glasgow offices (plus others as they come online) as well as customer sites. Strong leadership (won't take any crap from the team) and good presentation skills.
    Will have company car/allowance commensurate with the role, salary from £35K to £45K - can be based in either Redditch or Guildford (Redditch preferred).

Role 2 - Supplier/Purchasing Manager - preferably with an IT background, but not essential, must have track record in managing multiple suppliers, driving down costs, decreasing company spend on services via third parties, be flexible enough to carry out a group purchasing role, streamline purchasing processes, and create then manage a preferred supplier list and administer how suppliers get onto this list. This is an important role to our business in reducing the number of suppliers and effectively managing those that are selected.
    Salary from £25K with negotiable package, based in either Redditch or Guildford (Redditch preferred).

Please send CVs to me to start with - andrew@clear-decision.co.uk

Thanks for reading.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Have you mentioned these to a certain Ginger person?

He does have good people skills and is a real tight ass
    What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaha aaaaaaa !

Love it !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
      X