No announcement yet.

been offered a parjero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All well here thanks mate keeping busy.You keep safe out there and same with the rest of the guys
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks mate, all the best to you and yours too. I'll be on the lookout for a nice 3rd Gen when I get back in March.
      En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

no doubt i will be back to the surfs at some point aswell but at the moment the l200 is doing well so i'll keep hold of that for another year.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

My opinion, either read it and accept it or ignore it. Mitsi engines are in no way more reliable neither are the gearboxs, just because you have owned a few of both and seemed to have better luck with the mitsi does not in anyway mean they are all better and more reliable.

Friend had a pajero while I had my 2.4 his was 2.8 swb, both done the same amount of off roading and wheres that pajero? In scrap heaven, had head gasket leak then threw a con rod through the block, I still have my surf with no serious issues ever occouring, I off road or greenlane weekley. Its all down to maintenence.

And by the way he is now a member here with a 3.0 2nd gen. Group of 2nd gens from here including myself were at whaddon recently offroading, rescued an l200 about 4 times and a defender amongst other things and eachother so im not seeing why you say mitsi are better in mud either.

Hope this reply makes you happier.
          well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
            My opinion, either read it and accept it or ignore it. Mitsi engines are in no way more reliable neither are the gearboxs, just because you have owned a few of both and seemed to have better luck with the mitsi does not in anyway mean they are all better and more reliable.

Friend had a pajero while I had my 2.4 his was 2.8 swb, both done the same amount of off roading and wheres that pajero? In scrap heaven, had head gasket leak then threw a con rod through the block, I still have my surf with no serious issues ever occouring, I off road or greenlane weekley. Its all down to maintenence.

And by the way he is now a member here with a 3.0 2nd gen. Group of 2nd gens from here including myself were at whaddon recently offroading, rescued an l200 about 4 times and a defender amongst other things and eachother so im not seeing why you say mitsi are better in mud either.

Hope this reply makes you happier.
            Ok, I see your reasoning here. I shouldn't base my opinion on actually OWNING 6 Surfs and 3 Pajeros but its perfectly acceptable for you to be the font of all knowledge on them because your mate owned a Pajero and you have an LN130. Well done, give me a shout when the Crack wears off.

A centre diff and rear LSD on the vast majority of Pajeros says they're miles better through the mud, oh, and the actual EXPERIENCE of having taken all of them offroad might have something to do with it too.

Sorry mate, its nothing personal, I just refuse to abandon my opinion based on ownership for yours based on hearsay.
            En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

All the women in our village own pajeros...
              Or more acurately all the pajero owners are women. There's only 1 manly Surf in the village, and its owned by a man.
              And one Hilux pick up, again owned by a man. His wife owns a LWB Paj.

So, case closed. If you want to turn into a woman, buy a Paj. ( is it a lady selling it perchance?)

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                our village
                So you are a villager?

Villagers are stupid people aren't they?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                  So you are a villager?

Villagers are stupid people aren't they?

A stupid villager wouldn't know if the others were stupid now would he...

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    A stupid villager wouldn't know if the others were stupid now would he...

Yeah sorry, that was stupid of me.
                    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Surfer Ross View Post
                      Ok, I see your reasoning here. I shouldn't base my opinion on actually OWNING 6 Surfs and 3 Pajeros but its perfectly acceptable for you to be the font of all knowledge on them because your mate owned a Pajero and you have an LN130. Well done, give me a shout when the Crack wears off.

A centre diff and rear LSD on the vast majority of Pajeros says they're miles better through the mud, oh, and the actual EXPERIENCE of having taken all of them offroad might have something to do with it too.

Sorry mate, its nothing personal, I just refuse to abandon my opinion based on ownership for yours based on hearsay.
                      Not asking you to abandon yours just giving mine to you as you asked.
                      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
                      X