No announcement yet.

o2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always nice, pointing out errors is a good thing.

I will admit that I look a bit older than I am, that's as much to do with my hair as anything else; but I can't say I suffer from any form of dysfunction, erectile or otherwise. Your concern, however, is touching.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

http://news.sky.com/story/997091/o2-...utage-problems

Lads lets be friendly!
      o2 has issues for a lot of people but not everyone affected.
      Last edited by PeakSurf; 12 October 2012, 23:06.
      Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

O2 not 'down' then.
        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Just looking out for you gramps, I'm sure the people on here have been reading this load of ######## from you and cheering me on because they feel the same about you as I do. People do say I shouldn't say what I'm thinking, but I always say I'm just saying what people are thinking or daren't say. As men lets draw a line under this and move on. I'm sure somewhere in there your a nice guy
          hi dudes

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
            O2 not 'down' then.
            Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

I am a nice guy; but not a gramps, just a plain old dad.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

no, it really is for me lol
                hi dudes

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  I am a nice guy; but not a gramps, just a plain old dad.
                  well if you know anyone from o2 tell them to get my network back on! just mellow out a bit buddy, i'm sure some of your character is rather funny saying it as it is, all the best, steve
                  hi dudes

Comment

Originally posted by stevehulluk View Post
                    I'm sure the people on here have been reading this load of ######## from you and cheering me on because they feel the same about you as I do.

Have you any evidence to support your assertion ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

god, another one. well i'll correct myself again, some people then not all ( will this make you happy? ) cant believe you didn't correct me on that one Albannach < that part is a joke.
                      hi dudes

Comment

Had a real lol moment there!

It is frustrating, I'm on O2 and have currently a signal that is there one minute but not the next, but my significant other has full signal and has had all day, the same happened a couple of months back when I had no signal for three days, and she had full signal throughout, despite even being in the same room at times!

I for one have taken full advantage of the situation by spending an uninterrupted evening in the pub, without a single "what time will you be home" text.

I could get used to this

Comment

mobile phones created the wife/girlfriend 24 hour watch, hope you had a good night mate
                          hi dudes

Comment

Originally posted by stevehulluk View Post
                            god, another one. well i'll correct myself again, some people then not all ( will this make you happy? ) cant believe you didn't correct me on that one Albannach < that part is a joke.

I'm definitely not an Albannach - I was just wondering why you've assumed that the people on this site would be cheering for you rather than him.

He's a grouchy tw@t at times and has a penchant for laying out baited lines BUT he's knowledgeable and helpful so most people just ignore his pedantry instead of getting arsey ...

Comment

Helpful? 14 month I waited for him to fix a stereo issue I had. Gave up and sold the truck to a guy who owned a soldering iron.
                              Brian

Comment

Brian, he obviously doesn't like you - anybody else would only have had to wait for 5 months !

Comment

Working...
                                X