Mud Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mud Master

This is an event that the Scottish contingent will probably know about. It's a joint venture between the Scottish Land Rover Owners Club and the Army. It is not restricted to land rovers and there was clubs from England and N Ireland competing including a couple of jeeps and a zuk jimny. I just spent 2 days as a navigator charging about the central belt of Scotland doing a mixture of on road,off road, time trials. Exhausting but brillant fun. Unfortunatly no surfs but I intend to be a driver next year but need to decide between the jeep and the surf. I know the surf could handle the off roading but some sections were damaging which the jeep is built for. It was approx250 miles which I would rather be doing in the surf lol
    I might have to give Yoshi a shout for rock sliders and put the mud tyres from the jeep on the surf.
    Total Off Road Mag covered the event.
    I'm fooked but got that buzz from doing something a bit different....plus I'm drinkin red wine to kill the aches from being in a 90 for 2 days

Sounds like a good event. Any pics?

Rob
    The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

No pics taken by myself, to busy shouting at my driver and trying to contain my bladder as I shook about in his 90! As mentioned TRO were taking pics and interviewing people. There looked like a few professional photographers as well. Hopefully some decent pics will turn up on the SLROC website.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
        No pics taken by myself, to busy shouting at my driver and trying to contain my bladder as I shook about in his 90! As mentioned TRO were taking pics and interviewing people. There looked like a few professional photographers as well. Hopefully some decent pics will turn up on the SLROC website.
        Haha spent a good few years in the LR90's when they were in service so fair one about the pics! Shall check the website.

Cheers

Rob
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Working...
        X