jaky cakes------spots and fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaky cakes------spots and fogs

See if this is what floats your boat ????
    Attached Files

Would that be a Morris Traveller in the garage Al?
    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Morris Traveller

Tony,how do,it is indeed my G reg traveller(1969),owned it about 25 years now and it still only has 61000 miles on the clock.1600 Marina engine,5 speed Sierra box,discs all round.Dont use it much these days due to tonka, so now the wicked witch refers to it as my big green tool box.I have a two door stashed away in a mates barn in pieces(another restoration job)I will get round to them both one of these days!!!!!

Comment

you cant beat these old motors
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

happy days

Used to go down to Watchet in Somerset with my gran to her caravan at blue anchor bay in her morris traverller. Guess I could do that journey in Hour thirty now, used to take good 3 to 4 hours in the traverller but it was all part of the holiday really!

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
            Tony,how do,it is indeed my G reg traveller(1969),owned it about 25 years now and it still only has 61000 miles on the clock.1600 Marina engine,5 speed Sierra box,discs all round.Dont use it much these days due to tonka, so now the wicked witch refers to it as my big green tool box.I have a two door stashed away in a mates barn in pieces(another restoration job)I will get round to them both one of these days!!!!!
            I do like old cars, i've often thought about getting one and building something very fast but still looks like it belongs on the set of "Heartbeat"
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Morris minors

Its been ages since I went to one of the National Rally's for the owners club,last time I went two of the cars took my eye,one was a Traveller but they took a Subaru 1600,removed the body,shortened then welded the floor pan onto the traveller shell,not seen it for ages though,the one and only 4x4 moggy in the world???.The other was a black 2 door,they fabricated a spaceframe chassis for it,HA VIVA front end,(anybody remember them),S Type Jaguar rear independant suspension set up with a 3.5 Rover engine and auto box.The owner borrowed the runway at Tangmere to put it through its paces,they reckoned he chickened out at 120 mph.

Comment

Working...
              X