Pics of colour coded Surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ferg66 View Post
    Hey fsaroyster thank's for the link - that's pretty much what I am after and ticks most of my boxes, but no sunroof unfortunately and that's a must for me

If I spot any nice black ones, I'll be sure to let you know.
    No worries, its gone already, I thought you'd snapped it up!

Personally I'd probably go for a Surf without a sunroof as I see it as a potential place to rust, leak, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Svenb View Post
      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76994

I need better pics, that one doesnt do it justice. I'll upload more when i get home from work.
      As you say pic doesn't really do it justice, you'll need to get some new ones up!

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
        As you say pic doesn't really do it justice, you'll need to get some new ones up!
        This will have to do for now until i get some muddy ones from this weekend.

Comment

That sure does look cool SvenB, that's the only other all black 2nd Gen I've seen. Wheels are really nice.

Get yourself a set of clear indicators, front and side, lose the bull bar, possibly the side steps too and you're set! Only my opinion, of course :P

Rog

Comment

Chrome looks better, don't you agree?

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Chrome looks better, don't you agree?

Chrome's the least of your worries there Brian...
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I think the 2nd Gen does tend to look better with chrome, but the bumpers have to be very tidy, and they rarely are to be honest.

Where as the the 3rd Gen looks 10x better with all the silver plastic colour coded to match the car, its night and day for me, in a similar way that the right set of wheels can transform a car, and the wrong ones can make it look ugly. Saying that, with the Surf in particular, possible most 4x4s, their looks can be improved a lot with just a decent set of big tyres.

Yoshie - I assume that's a burgundy one photochopped looking at the lighting in the picture? I'm not sure which I dislike more bright pink or burgundy, eitherway, each to his own

Thanks

Rog

Comment

Cheeky git! I suppose I don't blame him, but that Champagn Silver one I've posted a couple of pages back was up for £2500 on Sunday evening, now its worked its way from Southport down to Guildford over that last few days and now the price has gone up by £1300!!!

I hope nobody buys it! :P

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...-70k/111031677

Comment

Pink started as dark blue.

John you want that colour for yours don't you
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Pink started as dark blue.

John you want that colour for yours don't you
                      Like a hole in my head Brian...

Now, shocking pink sliders... there's a thought....
                      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Check this colour coded beauty out...

Comment

Working...
                        X