Front wheel nut stud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front wheel nut stud

Anyone got a spare knocking about they dont want? just found one of mine snapped,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Yup, posted or collect?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Posted if possible Tony, just let me know how much and how ya want paying? paypal or some other way! cheer's, ian

Comment

Might be better to replace all six. If one is snapped, then others may have been overtorqued as well. Bugger of a job just to replace one.

Nev

Comment

PM'ed you, but Nev has a point, check your others, I replace loads of wheel studs, people often lube them to much, you can put up to 25% more 'actual' torque on a lubed thread over dry one for the same torque wrench setting so they are often under to much strain.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

afraid i'm guilty of lubing them, although i am generally very carefull about doing them up, it was wierd as i found one snapped, one not very tight and the rest ok!!, i did em last time so it's down to me, anyway replyed to the PM,
            cheers

Comment

When a couple o' mine broke about 2 years ago I ordered some in from my local stealer Ian, along with a couple of shouldered wheel nuts for the original alloys..

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X