A Little guidance please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little guidance please

I've decided it is time to sell the spare A bar I have for a Gen 2 surf, only problem is I haven't a clue how much to ask, or put as a reserve on the bay.

Anyone out there got a clue ? it looks like this and is in excellent condition.

For the nay sayers, if it sells on here without going through an advert I will send money to Nigel so he does not lose out.

i would say your probably looking at around the £100 mark AndyCould you do me a favour if you get chance and measure the distance between the front chasis rails cause i wouldn't mind seeing if it would fit my truck
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheers Richard, much obliged.

I'll be home again Weds night, so will measure up the hole centres on the chassis brackets for you.

Comment

I have seen a brand new one on eblag with a starting price of £100 but i would expect that to reach close to £150 so about £100 for yours seems fair to me

Comment

Chassis bolt hole centres are, I think, 628mm.

Nev

Comment

thanks Nev

Comment

thats a nice one!
              its fitted to 2inch lifted truck is it?
              the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Thats nice m8. Considering the standard Toyota single plastic covered bar are advertised from £55 up, I'd say £100 is a fair price. Wish I'd seen it before I got replacement for my somewhat modified one. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                  Chassis bolt hole centres are, I think, 628mm.

Nev
                  Spot on Nev, attachment points on the A Bar are at 728mm and attach to Chassis using a demountable L bracket so all you would need to do is modify/make additional L brackets

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
                  thats a nice one!
                  its fitted to 2inch lifted truck is it?
                  2"inch suspension / 2" Body lift

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                    Spot on Nev, attachment points on the A Bar are at 728mm and attach to Chassis using a demountable L bracket so all you would need to do is modify/make additional L brackets
                    I think I even have the measurements somewhere for the brackets if anyone needs them. Would just have to search my filing system, which consists of bits of paper everywhere. If I can't find them, they will be easy enough to work out.

Nev

Comment

I have brackets for a 2nd gen standard A-Bar that Bogus kindly posted me ages ago.
                      I no longer have any use for them and so will pass them on to another kind member if they need them. Bogus didn't charge me because he is kind like that, so there is no charge.
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I sold one similar, it was the roughtrax one they used to sell, a bidding war took it to £300.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                          I sold one similar, it was the roughtrax one they used to sell, a bidding war took it to £300.
                          I should be so lucky

Still, going to sort the listing this weekend and we'll see what happens

Comment

Working...
                          X