Been a Bad Boy again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a Bad Boy again

Took dogs to the coast this evening. Stopped at traffic lights, Celica alongside, big wheels,wing, loud stereo. Celica creeping. lights change, I floor Surf, loads of noise, smoke etc. Blew off Celica!!!!! I've been a bad boy again! It caught me up 2 roundabouts away, the driver was middle-aged and frank cannon fat (now you know how old I am). Dogs had right good time on the beach

'Magic' mushrooms or bong?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Whats Bong ?

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
          Whats Bong ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bo...w=1024&bih=651

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
            Whats Bong ?
            Second part of a doorbell chime!! as in Bing---
            www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

O dear, wish I had not asked, but thanks Vince......

Comment

Look boys, it's just a matter of timing, and a cloud of black smoke!!

Comment

He probably wasnt even trying and creeping to save fuel
                  well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Dreeeaaam, dream dream dream!

Deffo not trying mate... a 1.2 corsa probably flat out had the same acceleration as my surf up to 40 ish then the torque took over...
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Gentlemen, I believe you're right, the corsa must have been sick, cos I get out accelerated by the scallys round here on pushbikes. I thinks the celica was a mid-life crisis car (that was the frank cannon comment, really, really fat middle aged private dic show in the 70's). Surfs are deffo not fast, but hellish practical

Comment

Originally posted by davef2901 View Post
                        Gentlemen, I believe you're right, I was talking shite and got caught
                        Fixed that for you.
                        Brian

Comment

As I said, it's all a matter of timing, I was happy, wife was amazed, dogs were dogs,bridgestones were squealing, celica was passed (and I've said nowt about I went round the outside of him on a roundabout cos you really won't believe me, but it's true I tel you). Wish it had been filmed by a reliable source

Comment

I vouch for the Corsa. My mate has one and I need to work it to getaway from him at lower speeds. I would then leave him for dead but I can't because at that point I need to stop and put water in it.

While we are on the subject does anyone else with a 3.0 find that it will max out on the gearbox before the engine runs out of puff?

Comment

He might just have been hanging back incase you crashed into him, what with your tyres screeching and all the black smoke. He might have been thinking something similar about you, like 'what a dick'? Not necessarily my opinion, but just a thought.

PS - I can say absolutely and categorically, that you would NOT, not EVER have got away from my Celica, not even in your best dream ever... :p

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X