Where do you fill yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you fill yours?

As in, which brand of garage? I've noticed that some garages fill up without airlocks (back pressure?) in the tank, stopping the flow.

It's getting to be a pain, it takes forever plus approx one day to fill the tank. What's the secret??

Originally posted by Stevie
    As in, which brand of garage? I've noticed that some garages fill up without airlocks (back pressure?) in the tank, stopping the flow.

It's getting to be a pain, it takes forever plus approx one day to fill the tank. What's the secret??
    length of tube into a 500litre truck tank.... try not to swallow while siphoning!

i've never had a problem with the surf filler neck, is yours a petrol? as they have a narrower filler for the unleaded only nozzle
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      length of tube into a 500litre truck tank.... try not to swallow while siphoning!

i've never had a problem with the surf filler neck, is yours a petrol? as they have a narrower filler for the unleaded only nozzle
      Nah, it's a diesel! Hopefully.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie
        Nah, it's a diesel! Hopefully.....
        nah, mine always goes in real easy, try checking you haven't got a kink in the flexible pipe btween the body and the tank?
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
          nah, mine always goes in real easy, try checking you haven't got a kink in the flexible pipe btween the body and the tank?
          cheers for that - I will check when its light

Comment

Working...
          X