Insurance giggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance giggle

I was at a loose end tonight, so I thought I'd get a quote to insure IVy...

Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Now that's not funny Andy ...... quick

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

That surterm site...

Comment

My friends 5.0 Mustang - £300
        Same friend, wants a daily driver (Fiat Panda) £800

Whats the deal with insurance companies? Do they just pick figures out of the air?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I nearly shat the bed when I seen that! If you need ins give 2gether insurance a call. They've just sent my renewal through the post and its £245 fully comp, that's listing all the mods, off road cover, my missus and 3rd party on any other car.

Comment

A rainy day sucks tripled the cost of some short term ins only a week later....rediculous.
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by terratology View Post
              I nearly shat the bed when I seen that! If you need ins give 2gether insurance a call. They've just sent my renewal through the post and its £245 fully comp, that's listing all the mods, off road cover, my missus and 3rd party on any other car.
              Tried "2gether" today for my truck and when they called back it was a little surprising as had good deals with them previously.

They had two companies prepared to quote, the first refused out right when they had my postcode, and they were too embarressed to give me the figures from the 2nd one

Comment

Andy, I think you've already tried them already but looks like Noel Dazely will be getting my business again this year.

I got two quotes off them today was was a renewal against a 2.4 TD Surf and the other for No. V

2.4 renewal came in at £476, with all mods included. (Up x 2 on last years policy)

4.0 V8

Add £12.00 making it £488 and some coppers

Both prices still a rip off but looks like the best I can do before the 13th

Comment

Working...
                X