No announcement yet.

looking for a surf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Si, got side tracked reading through the thread BushWhacker put up about his wood trim, which then moves onto some lovely looking ladies shoe collection

I was only joking about the BnB stuff, I'll let the wife arrange all that as anything I suggest will be wrong, my plan (hope) was to get the right Surf and if its late we'll kip in the boot, I'll bring some sleeping bags and a blow up mattress, well be fine

Are you available to sell the Surf tomorrow or possibly Monday? I'm coming up tomorrow, but also arranged with my boss to have Monday off so that we can get round and see all of them if possible.

I better get reading the Buyers guide tonight, although I think you certainly sound like a decent fella, so I think if yours looks as good in the flesh as it does in the pics you could be minus one Surf tomorrow, but you will have a nice bundle of cash to replace it

Thanks

Rog
    Last edited by fsaroyster; 15 September 2012, 17:38.

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
      Sorry Si, got side tracked reading through the thread BushWhacker put up about his wood trim, which then moves onto some lovely looking ladies shoe collection

I was only joking about the BnB stuff, I'll let the wife arrange all that as anything I suggest will be wrong, my plan (hope) was to get the right Surf and if its late we'll kip in the boot, I'll bring some sleeping bags and a blow mattress, well be fine

Are you available to sell the Surf tomorrow or possibly Monday? I'm coming up tomorrow, but also arranged with my boss to have Monday off so that we can get round and see all of them if possible.

I better get reading the Buyers guide tonight, although I think you certainly sound like a decent fella, so I think if yours looks as good in the flesh as it does in the pics you could be minus one Surf tomorrow, but you will have a nice bundle of cash to replace it

Thanks

Rog
      Tomorrow is good for me.
      Can you give me a call now so I can tell you a bit about it, don't want you to have a wasted journey.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Well my baby may be gone tomorrow .
        If she does go then I shall do the decent thing & pay the boss man for the sale.

Anybody got a surf I can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          You know you can have it mate but a cheese flan & a years subscription to horse & hound just isn't a good enough deal.
          I am sure it will have a new owner tomorrow mate. If not I will be in touch again
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            I am sure it will have a new owner tomorrow mate. If not I will be in touch again
            Just been giving her the once over & I've only done 2150 miles since march, god I used to do that in a month.

Comment

Just been giving her the once over & I've only done 2150 miles since march, god I used to do that in a month.
              Hell Si your mrs is fit then
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                Hell Si your mrs is fit then
                Oooooh errrrr.
                Ye I think I should have phrased that one a bit better Rich.

Comment

Oooooh errrrr.
                  Ye I think I should have phrased that one a bit better Rich.
                  hope your Mrs don't read this Si cause you'll be in deep shit else..
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    hope your Mrs don't read this Si cause you'll be in deep shit else..
                    Hahaha, it's probably true.

Now if she sees this post then I am in deep do do.

Comment

Working...
                    X