@Flounderbout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Flounderbout

Henry, I received a parking ticket in Romford a few months ago.
    I have appealed three times and they say I must pay or appear in court.
    Is my next step to go down to the Ecuadorian Embassy?

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
    Henry, I received a parking ticket in Romford a few months ago.
    I have appealed three times and they say I must pay or appear in court.
    Is my next step to go down to the Ecuadorian Embassy?

I believe that a parking ticket almost inexorably leads to extradition Expect the sass to be knocking down your door any minute, followed by a lengthy private jet flight in the dead of night, probably to a Jordanian basement staffed by a sophisticated if somewhat oleaginous gentleman called Dr Ali, who appears to have a linen cloth, a large jug of water, and some crocodile clips.
    There are only three ways to avoid this.
    The first and most obvious is to undergo massive cranofacial surgery, buy a full set of forged documentation, and spend the rest of your life subsisting on locusts in a wadi deep in the Sahara.
    The second, slightly cheaper, option is to write "NO CONTRACT" on the correspondence, and send it back. The authorities will then spend so long either trying to work out what in the hell that is supposed to mean, or laughing uproariously, that they may forget to arrest you. I cannot recommend this option, but others have tried it or so I am told.
    The third option, which is a little out of left field, is to pay the ticket and immediately put an end to the matter with a minimum of fuss and, ultimately less expense than all other options. This way madness lies. I mean are you a man, or a mouse? Pull yourself together man. Never even consider paying the ticket again. Have a long cold pint of 'man the F£$% up', get yourself to the nearest arms cache, and prepare yourself for righteous struggle.
    Viva La Revolution!

Comment

Thanks sir,

Choices choices, Option 2 is tempting, but I will take your advice and go with option 3.

BTW The capital of Ecuador is Serbian slang for penis. which made me laugh.

(not as 'look at my capital of Ecuador'. But Quito)
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
      X