Busy day in the rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy day in the rain

Was a rotten day so our planned day out was canceled. I decided to tackle a job I have been putting off. I have a 6 foot gap between the house and the boundary fence and I split it when I done the back garden and slabed the back garden section. This left me a 6 x 16 feet area to the front/side of the house that was untouched. It was a dumping corner full of scrap metal, weeds and thorns. Decided I need a shed so set about clearing then using the left over breeze block, mono block, hardcore and sand to create a base and dropped 8 3x2 slabs a mate gave me ready for said shed.

Crap out

Weeds cleared hardcore going in

Tada a rainy day put to good use. Hoping to pick up another 4 slabs and continue forward another 4 feet, only planning on a small 6x6 or 6x8 shed but some hard standing in front of door would be nice.
    Brian

Looks better, fix the shed to the house, cut out a door size hole (remembering to stick a small catnik in there) and a nice s/h upvc door, then you wont get wet getting to the shed!!
    i've been looking for a decent s/h plastic door, there either up north or too dear,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Sooo... your building an extension then...

Judging by the Man Cave

Comment

Originally posted by Kwakka666 View Post
        Sooo... your building an extension then...

Judging by the Man Cave
        Not this year, hopefully turn the single garage into another lounge next year. I plan to spend all winter messing with my hobbies and building a race car with Alan that we can use on track days and hillclimb events.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Not this year, hopefully turn the single garage into another lounge next year. I plan to spend all winter messing with my hobbies and building a race car with Alan that we can use on track days and hillclimb events.
          Sounds like a plan, you must be able to fit 5 cars on your drive/cave now anyway so the extra garage would do well being converted.

Comment

Working...
          X