Our last weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our last weekend...

...in this house. We complete on our sale next Friday, having to be out of our place by 12.30, and complete on our purchase the following Friday - all contracts are signed, all deposits paid. We're staying with a friend for the week we're 'homeless', but in two weeks time, I'll be waking up in our new pad

There's a few of you on here who've been over to us for visits once or twice, so if you want our new address, PM me. Telephone number remains the same.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Good luck with the move, and I hope you enjoy your new home.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Thanks chap!

Comment

Best of luck with the new house

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          ...in this house. We complete on our sale next Friday, having to be out of our place by 12.30, and complete on our purchase the following Friday - all contracts are signed, all deposits paid. We're staying with a friend for the week we're 'homeless', but in two weeks time, I'll be waking up in our new pad

There's a few of you on here who've been over to us for visits once or twice, so if you want our new address, PM me. Telephone number remains the same.
          We've accepted an offer on our house and are still waiting to hear if our offer has been accepted on a house we want. Its stressful isnt it, and im worried i would be 'homeless' for even one day and hope they can time it for both to complete on the same day...Did you have that option or didnt you mind?
          Congrats by the way

Comment

We were all aiming to complete on the same day (the later date) but the woman who is buying ours changed her mind and wanted a week earlier, and wouldn't budge on that. To avoid the risk of her pulling out we just went with it. Luckily, a mate of mine is working in London during the olympics so his place is empty. Bit of a pain to have to put everything into storage for a week though.

And to top it off, my booking for a tail lift 3.5t has been cancelled (!) by the hire company, and now I'm trying to sort an alternative with only 5 days to find something. Feckin pain in the ass they are!

Comment

Good luck with the move Andy.You should be able to hire a 7.5t with tail lift no problem as long as you passed your driving test before 1997.There are plenty of companies out there that will hire out on the day even
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X