Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Just finished fitting a new rear wheel bearing. The bearing and seals were knackered and threw oil all over the brake shoes which I also replaced.

The job was made so much easier, as this was my first time, with the advice and links I found on this forum. Plus ir wasn't too difficult!

Well done. Wherabouts in rainy Norfolk are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      Well done. Wherabouts in rainy Norfolk are you ?
      Hi

Near Attleborough, Great Ellingham.

Comment

I see, very nice part of Norfolk. I'm not to far away in Kings Lynn.

Comment

do either of you guys know any green lanes around norfolk? and want to meet up for some off roading?
          im in stalham, near wroxham but dont mind traveling.

Comment

There is Peddars Way, Just outside Kings Lynn, very nice in the Summer with a few nice river crossings through fords etc, its just the ###### ramblers get so very arsey even though you are allowed. I will speak to my Brother he knows a bit more about the route than I do. Also need to get some confidence in my repair to rad.

Comment

i have driven some of peddars way in the past, i just have no clue of the route.
              i have a nearly new 3L rad if you need one.

Comment

Off to work now, Google it, there is one site which lists all the 4x4 access points I will try and find it tonight at work, Thanks for the offer of rad very kind not to sure if it fits 2.4 ? will check it out.

Comment

the 3L rad is taller than 2.4 not sure how hard it would be to make it fit.
                  would be interested to see the site if you can post a link?
                  would be good to have a day out on the lanes, if your up for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X