what a crazy past few weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a crazy past few weeks

Well firstly the 306 got written off on the 16th as an artic decided to rip the passengers side off. But hey i got £300 more than i paid for it from the insurance company. Running around in a brand spanking new toyota avensis estate until i get another car.
    Sadly George was in the car when it got hit so now he gets very upset if he's left alone for longer than five minutes. Any tips on how to console a 6 month labrador from a traumatic event?
    On a plus side, started a new job at whiteley village last week on a contract until September, but with a hope of carrying on until march.
    Hold my beer and watch this

you could try getting him into the car while its on your driveway, you would have to start slow and work it up, sit in there with him at first, then stand outside of the car with him in there but make sure he can see. then onwards from there.

you could, while he is in the car alone give him a lovely chewy treat so he can take his mind away, then make the treats smaller every time until theyre no longer needed or a small biscuit just to say 'good boy'.

i'm not dog trainer just going by personal experience. it may or may not work. just an idea.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Yay, another Peugeot off the roads.

Comment

Hi mate, long time no see. Hope you are keeping well apart from those bits :|
        All the best
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
          you could try getting him into the car while its on your driveway, you would have to start slow and work it up, sit in there with him at first, then stand outside of the car with him in there but make sure he can see. then onwards from there.

you could, while he is in the car alone give him a lovely chewy treat so he can take his mind away, then make the treats smaller every time until theyre no longer needed or a small biscuit just to say 'good boy'.

i'm not dog trainer just going by personal experience. it may or may not work. just an idea.
          thanks I've been working with him to get him back to normal, just got to keep at it really .

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Yay, another Peugeot off the roads.
          You'll be pleased to know that's the second peugeot I've been the final owner of.

Hey dieselboy when did the oz move happen?
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Hi mate!
            Came out in February, ticket is booked to return in September (girlfriend getting annoyed I'm away all the time!)
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X