I need some discs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    I can supply the 3mm alloy so you can cut them or get them cut. Let me know if this is any good to you.
    Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    bump.
    Sorry Alan, missed this.

I have plenty of 3mm ally plate, it's cutting it into discs without drilling a hole in the centre that I can't do.
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      I can get some Laser cut Mate, I can get a price for you on Tues if you are not sorted by then...
      Dave, that would be great, thanks.

Comment

That will be tomorrow now Vince, did you want a price in DP1 Its a nice finish and in my opinion would not need to be polished, up to you Mate, If you want to polish just plain finish would be fine. I am at work at 14,00 tomorrow.

Comment

Vince £7.00 each, delivered Mate, let met know if you want them. Thanks.

Comment

Thats to me Mate, let me know ASAP as both there cutters tied up, I can budge them a bit, No worries....

Comment

Thats to me Mate, let me know ASAP as both there cutters tied up, I can budge them a bit, No worries....
              Yes please Dave!
              Paypal?

Sorry for not replying sooner, I'm being bombarded with PMs and messages from three different forums lately, I forget which ones I've replied to!

Comment

No Worries Vince, I will let you know when I have posted them you can Paypal me then at blackmossdog@yahoo.co.uk Can you you pm me your address again. Ta.

Comment

No Worries Vince, I will let you know when I have posted them you can Paypal me then at blackmossdog@yahoo.co.uk Can you you pm me your address again. Ta.
                  Ordered this morning should be with me Wed, so you should have them by the weekend..

Comment

Ordered this morning should be with me Wed, so you should have them by the weekend..
                    Got the discs Mate, can you pm me your address I will get them off to you. Thanks.

Comment

Got the discs Mate, can you pm me your address I will get them off to you. Thanks.

Most excellent!

I'll PayPal you now and include my address, thanks for sorting this Dave.

Comment

Have you got them Mate ? should be with you today, would be interesting to see some pictures of them when you are finished.. Ta..

Comment

Have you got them Mate ? should be with you today, would be interesting to see some pictures of them when you are finished.. Ta..
                          Not arrived yet.

Comment

Have you had your post yet ? The Bu***s charge enough for delivery...

Comment

Have you had your post yet ? The Bu***s charge enough for delivery...
                              Just one 'begging' letter arrived this morning, no packages.

Comment

Got them this morning, thanks Dave.

Took me 20 mins to get the wrapping off!!

Done a trail fit, and they are millimeter perfick!
                                I'll fit them on the week-end as I've too much on at the moment, plus I need to wash the mud off the truck first.

Comment

Working...
                                X