Thieving scumbags in Portsmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving scumbags in Portsmouth

I came out of my house on Friday morning to find that some no good theiving scumbag piece of **** had decided to help themselves to the rear passenger side wheel arch extension of the surf that was parked on the drive during the night

As you can see the truck has a bit of rust...... well a lot - its a donor for my project, but thats by the by. Its all in one piece so to any passer by looks like one that is driven while it waits to go to the yard.

No finesse has been used only brute force and Id be amazed if they didnt damage the arch as they pulled it off.

The arches were a mint set - Im just glad they didnt try to take anything else!

I cant get over how someone can think this is ok!!!

I could be wrong but have my suspicions it was something to do with my strongly accented slick back haired cold callers a day or so before who tried to sell a diesel generator to "the boss" and were politely told "no".

That being said there are some tired looking Surfs in the area that I know are not on here so Im keeping my eyes peeled for one sporting a mismatched rear arch - not that I could ever prove it was them but it had to be someone who owns one or know someone who does and needed the part.

The very sad thing is that if they had knocked the door to see if I had any spares or knew anyone who did I could have done something for them Its just a shame that as the years go on the world appears to work less and less like that - Thank the lord for sites like this one where if someone wants something or some help they only have to ask and we are happy to help.

Rant over
    Attached Files

A well deserved "rant" mate, and i'm sorry to hear this, it's just the way things are no i'm afraid although theving feckers have always been with us, i dont get out much but i'll keep an eye out for odd looking arches on surfs and also on ebay, i dont see the point of ripping summat off and damageing it in the process, pointless, hope ya catch them,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Cheers mate. I hope all is well with you. I will at some point try and pop in for a cuppa was only the other day I thought it was about time I got your neighbours curtains twitching again

Comment

Working...
      X