Urgent request, surf train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent request, surf train?

Are there any member near Bottesford, Nottinghamshire who could pick up a small multi draw fileing cabinette for me,? and hold it till we can perhaps work out a surf train (or courier at worst) the cabinette is about 1mt high by approx 500 x 500mm, please let me know asap. thanks, ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Ian how urgent is this as I may be able to help but not till late next week at best

Comment

[QUOTE=Growler;771072]Ian how urgent is this as I may be able to help but not till late next week at best[/QUOTE

Thanks mate, i really apprecieate it, it's not that urgent, it's just so i can let the guy know, i'm going to pay him tuesday for it (got to pay in some cash to the account regestered with paypal first) so late next week will be fine, long as it's no trouble to you, soon as i hear back from him i'll get a contact number so i can let him know when you can pick it up, once you have it the pressure's sort of off if you know what i mean, we can then see if it can get passed down the line a bit so i can come and get it without haveing to take out a second mortgage to pay for diesel!! or arrange a courier if need be, thanks again, ian

Comment

Do you mean bottesford in Scunthorpe? If so I work there, could pick it up any time from Tuesday if Growler can't make it

Comment

my daughter lives in scunthorpe. if its taken to her house she will hold it till surf tran sorted
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Thanks JD/Pops, i'm not entirly sure where exactly it is, all i have at the moment is the details on the ebay page, i have emailed the guy to explain about picking it up but so far i've had no reply , soon as i do i'll get his full address and number i'll phone him and also let you guys know, hopefully he'll get his finger out and contact me by tomorrow

Comment

If it can get over my way, then we should be able to get it closer to Ian after the 1st weekend in August as Koi,Dixie and pops will be here.
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Cheer's Jotto, ok then, i have got a reply from the seller and have pm'd Growler with the guys details, so if he can collect we'll take it from there,
                thanks guys for your help, what a great bunch this hilux lot are, best forum there is, cheer's, ian

Comment

Right the cabinet is finally with me now I have a working motor again.

Would be good if we can get it on the move south before I break it again

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                    Right the cabinet is finally with me now I have a working motor again.

Would be good if we can get it on the move south before I break it again
                    Second that, and thanks mate, so if anyones going south from Birmingham in the near future and can help get it a bit further down please let me/us know, cheer's all!!

Comment

I can get it to Swindon/Cirencester, as long as I don't have to go right into Swindon..
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Getting it to you is not a problem Charlie, just need your new address

Now we need to get some one from down south to pick up the slack

P.S. got a large box full of plastic bits sitting under my desk, bet you can't guess what it is ?

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                          Getting it to you is not a problem Charlie, just need your new address

Now we need to get some one from down south to pick up the slack

Heheheh new address is near Fairford in Gloucesterchestershire! I'm still working in Warwick so we can sort out something.

P.S. got a large box full of plastic bits sitting under my desk, bet you can't guess what it is ?
                          Is it........ a big box?
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

How big is the cabinet?
                            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

It stands at 105cm tall x 42cm x 31cm

Comment

Working...
                              X