Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get my Surf Waxoyled

Hey guys I'm new to the forum.

I got myself a nice 1996 Hilux Surf SSRG a couple of days ago. I will post a pic some time soon for you all to see.

Anyway I was checking the underside for rust and saw that it has a bit. Not a large amount but still loads more then I want!

I did some reading on the forum and came across Waxoyl. I would be up for doing it myself but I don't have access to a ramp. Are there any places in the West Mids who do it? Or maybe somewhere you can pay to use a ramp and do it there?

Thanks

Mark

welcome
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Hi and welcome, Maybe you could buy a couple of decent ramps and do it yourself ? They will always come in handy for greasing uj's etc .

Comment

Here you go

http://waxoyltreatment.co.uk/waxoyl/waxoyl-birmingham/
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

hey guys thanks.

I found a place in Wolverhampton and got it done for 200 quid. I am very happy with the result. He said he used 11 litres and I checked it out while it was still up. They had given it a right good wire brushing and spraying. Quite happy I think

Comment

Got any details ?

Comment

Originally posted by pass62 View Post
              hey guys thanks.

I found a place in Wolverhampton and got it done for 200 quid. I am very happy with the result. He said he used 11 litres and I checked it out while it was still up. They had given it a right good wire brushing and spraying. Quite happy I think
              Hello Mark. Welcome to the world of Surfs. The price that you have been quoted sound like a good deal.
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
              X