Nice Dress Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Dress Shoes

I have been toying with the idea of getting some really Bling shoes for my surf. Although I actually need the use of my ATs most of the time, it may be a nice idea to have a spare set of shoes in the garage that I can slip on the surf when going up to the smoke for a nice night out. I am talking about some massive chrome rims with really low profile tyres sort of in a yank gangsta stylee. What with all the chome already in place on my surf, I reckon it might look quite impressive. Does anyone know what rim/ tyre size is available, and where I might get them?

It's a bit of fun!

Originally posted by Rixtar
    I have been toying with the idea of getting some really Bling shoes for my surf. Although I actually need the use of my ATs most of the time, it may be a nice idea to have a spare set of shoes in the garage that I can slip on the surf when going up to the smoke for a nice night out. I am talking about some massive chrome rims with really low profile tyres sort of in a yank gangsta stylee. What with all the chome already in place on my surf, I reckon it might look quite impressive. Does anyone know what rim/ tyre size is available, and where I might get them?

It's a bit of fun!
    4x4accessories and tyres do some 22" rims with tyres for about £1800... but they look naff!... there's a website called "big wheels.com" or something like that, theyre in US though and will cost you on tax!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

A/T or M/T shoes are going out dress shoes
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Working...
      X