first decal produced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first decal produced

i finally got the vinyl cutter up and running today after a lot of searching for drivers to run it on windows 7 , and here is the first decal i have produced .
    it was for my brother on his car
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Does that mean I can place an order now

Comment

Well done! Glad you got there in the end.

Did you get it going on Windows 7, or revert to XP? Did you find the crack for Signblazer online, or was the copy I gave you license free?

There was an issue when the guy who owned Signblazer died and the company died with him. You had to email them for a new key when you re-installed the software - obviously when he dies, there were no more emails! It left the wold of sign making in a mess until someone developed a crack.

I'll sort out all my old files I made for people on here today and make a CD. PM me your address so I can send it.

Andy, I have your old files and will be sending them to Steve by this weekend.
      Last edited by Apache; 7 June 2012, 08:31.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I got it working with windows 7 in the end mate,
        As for signblazer , the free version on the disc you gave me is exactly the same as the full version luckily . And I finally worked out how to import images to it lol.
        I'll pm you the address now mate .
        And Mr growler let me know what you want and ill sort them for you asap.

Comment

Steve can you do the low tack ones for spraying as I want to paint the biohazard symbol on to my bonnet this time.
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

The cutter will be fine with it, he'll just need to buy a roll of the right stuff.

Comment

what he said

Comment

That helps ......... i think ...... ok i'LL SORT WHAT I WANT THEN PM YOU
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

parden?
                  "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Any chance you can run off some www.hiluxsurf.co.uk ones? Plain whites, 2" x 12" (ish)? Buggered if I can get any through this site, but I'd like at least a couple on my truck. Prepared to pay you too and I'll bet I'm not the only one,

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
                      Prepared to pay you too
                      Good of you!

Comment

Every year I've been on this site I get promised said sticker for my truck. Not seen one yet. I offer to buy some, whilst also hinting that their may be others willing to pay too. Anything wrong with this? Maybe I should post in "parts wanted"? It was a serious proposition - read what I typed. I seriously believe I'm not the only one who would pay a few quid to obtain a sticker that only advertises this site. Stupid idea?

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
                          Any chance you can run off some www.hiluxsurf.co.uk ones? Plain whites, 2" x 12" (ish)? Buggered if I can get any through this site, but I'd like at least a couple on my truck. Prepared to pay you too and I'll bet I'm not the only one,
                          ME TOO

Comment

Best check with Apache first though...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Pandy View Post
                              ME TOO
                              me too too please

Comment

Working...
                              X