Dont Forget your Wellies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Forget your Wellies

I think it might be a bit on the Claggy side at Shuttleworth this weekend so dont forget to pack the wellies................. Ask Roger and Nigel what its like to go paddling at the pit (Sorry Roger couldnt let that one pass) If it gets to damp i think we might be able to hijack my mums garage to get out of the weather for a while but we will have a marque sized gazeebo up as well...
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

I was merely offering a service to passing motorists by indicating the depth. The guy in the Suzi obviously didn't realise how tall I am
    Attached Files
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

yeah, right!... as if i can get my whopping plates in wellies!!... they just don't make them for a big fella!trainers it is then!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        yeah, right!... as if i can get my whopping plates in wellies!!... they just don't make them for a big fella!trainers it is then!
        Wot size feet you got , shorty ! Bet Rogers feet are bigger then yours and he wears wellies . I got size 12 and I got some nice green ones or grey ones if I want .
        Just wear your 'slugman' bag and squirm across the mud

Rick
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          Wot size feet you got , shorty ! Bet Rogers feet are bigger then yours and he wears wellies . I got size 12 and I got some nice green ones or grey ones if I want .
          Just wear your 'slugman' bag and squirm across the mud

Rick
          i'm a 13... can't get my foot round the bend and often they don't fit round my legs either...... usually end up hanging of!

Comment

i'm a 13... can't get my foot round the bend and often they don't fit round my legs either...... usually end up hanging of!
            How can you have size 13 feet for such a shorty ?
            Tam says , with a smile, big feet big ....
            Watch out Mat she might be after you !

Rick
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              How can you have size 13 feet for such a shorty ?
              Tam says , with a smile, big feet big .... shoes
              Watch out Mat she might be after you !

Rick
              hubba hubba!... but you're bigger than me... so um... might give that a miss!!... unless you're trying to get shot of her?!

Comment

trouble with wellies is they are all for Mr or Mrs average.

My feet are a 5 but my legs are a 7 so I have to wear 3 pairs of ankle socks in a 7 to get any to fit!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  trouble with wellies is they are all for Mr or Mrs average.

My feet are a 5 but my legs are a 7 so I have to wear 3 pairs of ankle socks in a 7 to get any to fit!!

yeah... i think my legs are a 7 too!! hehehe!!... more like 17 for me!

Comment

yeah... i think my legs are a 7 too!! hehehe!!... more like 17 for me!
                    Surely it's not gonna be that wet? I've been walking across my field in trainers tonight and its only a bit damp - not even soft??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X