Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Plates.

Chaps,

Due to the impossobility I came across in purchasing a set of Japanese import size number plates with a toyota logo/Surf logo, I went and bought the gear to make my own, a little drastic you cry, I now have a nice little business going providing plates to peoples own spec.
    My question, can I advertise on this forum, in a proper place, this is a service I guess will be of interest as I only charge £20 a pair + P&P but I would like to advertise in the correct area if anyone could direct me to the correct door.

Ta

Stu

Stu,

I for one will give you some business I require some plates making and like yourself, I was faced with n*b head after n*b head in motor factors that just lucked at you with a smug smirk and said "oh we can't make those, were not allowed!" you would think that someone would accept that more and more imports are coming into the country and slacken the rules a bit.

Give us your details in a pm if you like and I'll tell you what I need.

Andy

p.s Sorry to rant but I spent a full morning trying to get plates made up to no avail !!!

Comment

I rest my case, I will mail you.

Comment

Stu,
        Mail either Koi or Nigel ( our leaders)
        In the mean time i'm going to need a set for first MOT on Surf.
        Do you have any pics ??

Sewerat bob
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
          Stu,
          Mail either Koi or Nigel ( our leaders)
          In the mean time i'm going to need a set for first MOT on Surf.
          Do you have any pics ??

Sewerat bob
          Stu just PM koi, he is Nigel.

Cheers

Comment

Dam dam dam,
            Old age again, sorry Nigel ops meant Andy, ( Lucky)

Can i still keep me BLUE STAR ??

Sewerat Bob
            [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
              Dam dam dam,
              Old age again, sorry Nigel ops meant Andy, ( Lucky)

Can i still keep me BLUE STAR ??

Sewerat Bob
              Yeah go on, you can keep it. Sorry though I couldn't resist. I'm the Gemini with the split personality not Nigel.

LOL
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by warost
                Chaps,

Due to the impossobility I came across in purchasing a set of Japanese import size number plates with a toyota logo/Surf logo, I went and bought the gear to make my own, a little drastic you cry, I now have a nice little business going providing plates to peoples own spec.
                My question, can I advertise on this forum, in a proper place, this is a service I guess will be of interest as I only charge £20 a pair + P&P but I would like to advertise in the correct area if anyone could direct me to the correct door.
                Ta Stu
                hey stu, guys,
                i got myself a set just yesterday from a little shop over here in newport, south wales. nothing special 13" x 61/2" (import size) with a blue boarder and 'normal letters / numbers'...... if you pay by cash, you don't get a reciept and they'll make any size you like........
                i know this sortta place is hard to find these days, so you should do well here stu.......good luck to ya.....
                just as a thought, you know the little blue bit with GB or whatever on....
                what about a little rectangle version of the blue star / yellow circle.....

see ya'll
                Planty

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                  I'm the Gemini with the split personality

LOL
                  Cheers
                  wondered where he'd got to!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

HI Stu,

good luck mate -

i'm a member of the 300zx.co.uk club and there are often threads asking about special plates or show plates. They are a bit touchy about traders on there but speak to MAC 1 he is the traders liason officer of the club.

Regards,

alex

Comment

Originally posted by warost
                      Chaps,

Ta

Stu
                      will be also keeping my peepers open 4 some new plates, the 1's the dealer had made up r poo! front 1 fell off 2 days after i bought me lovely BLUE surf, and is now resting neatly in me windscreen.
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Plates

NO MORE TRUCK

Comment

Plates

DOH PUSHED THAT BUTTON A BIT TOO QUICK!

i also need new plates, please post details or direct me to web site if poss?
                          NO MORE TRUCK

Comment

Guys,

It seems the response is good and that this is a needed service, just to recap, I can make any size plate you want, any font you want, flags and logo's of choice, slogans in the bottom of the plate, most anything you can think of is possible.
                            Please feel free to PM me and I will contact you to sort the details.
                            I am a little shy to put web details and such here as I dont want to upset anyone by advertising in the wrong place.

PM me for any details that you require.

Ta.

Stu

Comment

Cant PM you Warost

can i have details of your plates though....

ty
                              [CENTER][img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/bolloxx.j

Comment

Working...
                              X