No announcement yet.

FFS! another one ruined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing wrong with clean and not off roading but surely you would get more money out of it if it was back to how it was originally?

if your going to buy a surf and are looking on the web for one then generally you want a surf that is how a surf is at factory spec, and has it actually been lowered or is it just the tyres doing it?

and with the money you spend lifting it back up and 4 new tyres you could get a really nice one at standard spec for that, tyres are no longer cheap unless you go second hand.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Mine looked similar when I bought it apart from a proper tyre profile and more negative offset on the rears than the fronts. It had zero suspension travel but I didn't care most of the time.

It has since been restored to stock height; I prefer it now. I do miss seeing the tyres sticking out from the arches by a few mm in my wing mirrors but definitely not the ride.

This one looks in good nick apart from the wheels being far too small.

Comment

Tomato tomatoe
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I see a lot of Hilux's over here like that. Normally female drivers it seems.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            I see a lot of Hilux's over here like that. Normally female drivers it seems.
            Wot ya trying to say?D
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              Wot ya trying to say?D
              Probably in the "at the weekend I'm called Mandy"vein
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Working...
              X