Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFS! another one ruined

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-HI-...#ht_500wt_1287

lowered???? more like stupid out of proportion tyres fitted anlong with nearly the entire of halfrauds.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Dont know what your raveing about, it's quite a tidy looking surf, as for lowered you can always "higher" it again, i'd have jumped at it seven years ago when i was looking, i went and paid 3K for a tattyish gray 2.4 that drove like a slug,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Take the steps off and it'll look better.

Comment

it looks gash! something a hoodie would own and have to insure through his parents, if you want a chelsea tractor buy one.

all i can say is NA!
        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

It's not ruined, the truck looks in good nick, a set of shocks and springs, some new tyres and you've got a bargain as it is ATM.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
            it looks gash! something a hoodie would own and have to insure through his parents, if you want a chelsea tractor buy one.

all i can say is NA!
            I wear hoodies

In fact I am wearing a hoodie right now and I am also sporting a set of three stripe trackie bottoms

I bet it would l@@k "large" running some neons.

BAAARRRAPPPP represent-ting the Swindon Massive

Peace

Out
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

It does look ridiculous lowered but looks clean and wouldn't take too much effort to lift it and pimp it off road stylee!

Comment

It does come with a turbo booster - that should count for something.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

jesus, shoot the owner, he has his idea and thats that, prefer that to a shiney raised showboat thats never been on a patch of grass let alone off road

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                    It does come with a turbo booster - that should count for something.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I72NQjyihdU

Comment

Mileage is very low at 89,000km for year. That is just over 55,000 miles!

Comment

clean

Looks like a pretty nice 2nd gen to me . Low milage if its correct as has been said if the wheels aint to ya liking then change them and raise it back up again . We all have different ideas to what we like . It would be a boring pace if we all liked the same things . And I had twin pipes put on my 3rd gen and I defo aint a chav lol
                        black n tan
                        black n tan
                        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I like the wheels, it's the tyres that are too skinny. As for the ride height, it probably came from Japan that way. From a country where you can buy used schoolgirl panties in vending machines, this should not surprise you
                          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by Kpauto View Post
                            jesus, shoot the owner, he has his idea and thats that, prefer that to a shiney raised showboat thats never been on a patch of grass let alone off road
                            Basicly i aggree with the part about "it's the owners choice", we get this all the time, someone will post a pic of a truck thats not the "useual" they post it not because they genuinly hate it but to get the old arguments going once more, muds "v" shiney, lifted "v" slammed, etc, etc, way i look at it is if the car or truck's been altered and it's been done well (not a bodge up) then i admire the work put in, your truck/car! your choice!

i've done what i've done to mine because thats what i wanted to do and how i wanted it to look, and i dont do "offraod" (did a mild green laneing tho) this aint because i'm scared or getting it dirty its because being my only vehicle i cant afford to needlessly break it which is what useually happens when ya do offroad, nothing wrong with haveing a lifted shiney that aint been on a patch of grass or a lowered one,
                            i friggin hate this "if you have a 4x4 you got to go offroad" $hit,
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Basicly i aggree with the part about "it's the owners choice", we get this all the time, someone will post a pic of a truck thats not the "useual" they post it not because they genuinly hate it but to get the old arguments going once more, muds "v" shiney, lifted "v" slammed, etc, etc, way i look at it is if the car or truck's been altered and it's been done well (not a bodge up) then i admire the work put in, your truck/car! your choice!

i've done what i've done to mine because thats what i wanted to do and how i wanted it to look, and i dont do "offraod" (did a mild green laneing tho) this aint because i'm scared or getting it dirty its because being my only vehicle i cant afford to needlessly break it which is what useually happens when ya do offroad, nothing wrong with haveing a lifted shiney that aint been on a patch of grass or a lowered one,
                              i friggin hate this "if you have a 4x4 you got to go offroad" $hit,

Amen brother.

I washed and polished mine on the week-end and parked it half on the pavement.

Comment

Working...
                              X