No announcement yet.

!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with Popeye and Sancho on this one. There was a time when I might have thought this was a little bit wrong, but that was long long ago. There are much worse things than flogging a piece of tat at some mental price to somebody who is rich enough or daft enough to pay for it going on.
    Сви можемо

Comment

Is it time for 101 uses for an Ebayed Olympic torch yet? Could someone photoshop one into an exhaust for a chaved up Nova..
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Hmmm, whatever happend to morals, ethics and principles, are they still around?

What a shit world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Hmmm, whatever happend to morals, ethics and principles, are they still around?

What a shit world we live in.
          They are still in plentiful supply, but since when has it been immoral or unethical to buy something and then sell it on for profit or indeed trade it for something else that you may have a more pressing need for ?
          If you created another of those fine Lexurfs and put it on ebay, and bidding went up to 100,000 would that be immoral or unethical ? I dont think so.
          If you want to look for moral and ethical issues within the Olympics themselves there are worse things going on. All of the participants for a start will have pushed the boundaries in order to gain that tenth of a second advantage by using supplements and chemicals and special clothing and treatments. Is that really what it should be about? Which team or which participant has the best scientists on his side?
          Сви можемо

Comment

If you wan't my opinion, why even bother wasting breath about this kind of rubbish. I'm staying far enough away during the Olympics.

But, for a giggle I did find this funny, a real Olympic torch:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Olympic-20...item27c7439190
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Ahahah!! great, should i bid? could be a good investment
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

So I hear the flame has gone out once and got lost once, already?
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                X