Ride on Mower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride on Mower.

Just bought a Westwood ride on mower for £120. The Chap has just finished cutting an acre of grass with it,needs to sell it as forced to move etc. All works fine, bargain I think..

Youll be able to tune it and enter the mower race or do a Richard Farnsworth!! (film about an old guy who travels 2.000 odd miles to see his son on a ride on mower, for those who wonder wtf i'm on about)

sounds like a good deal for that sort of money,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I am a bit to big to race it Ian. I did think about using it more like lugging logs around etc. I was going to fab up a trailer/ roller etc. Checked out on Ebay and a scrapper goes for about £350 ish.

Comment

I took the mower deck off ours (we have a topper for the tractor, so don't need it) and it makes a great hauler and has no gorund cleance issues now.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Just had a quick look on Ebay, and nothing gets close to that price. I'm tempted by one myself - it would be worthwhile to get one if I shared it with my neighbour(s) we've prob got a 3rd acre each so could blitz it on one of them ride on ones.
          where is "off the beaten track" and do you want to sell it for a profit?
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Norfolk, and prob not, if I do I will give you a shout. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              Norfolk, and prob not, if I do I will give you a shout. Thanks.
              No worries! Worth asking....!
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                Youll be able to tune it and enter the mower race or do a Richard Farnsworth!! (film about an old guy who travels 2.000 odd miles to see his son on a ride on mower, for those who wonder wtf i'm on about)

sounds like a good deal for that sort of money,
                That was a good movie to watch!

Comment

Working...
                X