@Wolfracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Wolfracer

Happy birthday, John. Have a good one..........
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Happy Birthday John

Comment

Happy birthday mate - don't drink too much, I won't be there to point you in the right direction!
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Have a blast
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

###### hell mate you kept this quiet when you were round mine just . Happy birthday dude ,
          Your sliders look great too , hope your finger recovers soon.
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

App pee bird feed Wolfe old love.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Many happy returns, ave a good un.
              Non consternationes.

Comment

Cheers everyone. just 'aving a quiet one chillin' with a nice glass or two of sauvignon blanc (marlborough) and plenty of chocolate.
                God I'm old....er.
                @ Lee, don't worry, I 'm in the house, what could possibly go wrong!
                @ Animal, Not intentional, I was more concerned about the time left to pick up the little uns... Agree about the sliders, they look better than I though they would - pics to follow in the slider thread...
                TTFN

ETA and as for the finger, (ground out (channelled the flesh quite cleanly) lengthways across the knuckle 5mm across 20mm long, 5 mm deep using an oversized flappy sanding wheel on the angle grinder without a guard)
                took the bandage off and then put it back on again, quickly! erm, it might take a while to glue back together!

At least it was only one finger eh Steve?
                Last edited by Wolfracer; 18 May 2012, 22:43.
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Happy birthday
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    Cheers everyone. just 'aving a quiet one chillin' with a nice glass or two of sauvignon blanc (marlborough) and plenty of chocolate.
                    God I'm old....er.
                    @ Lee, don't worry, I 'm in the house, what could possibly go wrong!
                    @ Animal, Not intentional, I was more concerned about the time left to pick up the little uns... Agree about the sliders, they look better than I though they would - pics to follow in the slider thread...
                    TTFN

ETA and as for the finger, (ground out (channelled the flesh quite cleanly) lengthways across the knuckle 5mm across 20mm long, 5 mm deep using an oversized flappy sanding wheel on the angle grinder without a guard)
                    took the bandage off and then put it back on again, quickly! erm, it might take a while to glue back together!

At least it was only one finger eh Steve?
                    Yeah unlike my 2 finger injury today lol both knuckles deskinned lol.
                    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Belated birthday wishes John !

Comment

Working...
                      X